8102 Alamosa Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46236 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bustle Event Design

Bustle Event Design is a full-service event design company that offers completely customizable packages to couples looking for help planning their wedding. Bustle Event Design's mission is to simply do whatever it takes to make your wedding day exactly how you imagined it to be.

Packages:

Complete
Partial
Month-of
Reception-only
Consultation

For more information on packages (PDF document), click
here.

Bride
f5f4cea2f2bda8bb 1232991139218 426lindseyTR

1 Reviews for Bustle Event Design

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2008

I could not have asked for more of a professional and creative wedding planner! Lindsey went above and beyond to ensure my wedding was the best day of my life.....and it was! She was there to answer all of my questions and to take away any of my stresses. She was so attentive! I knew that my wedding day would go off without a hitch and it did! On my Wedding day, I was able to focus on spending that time with my husband, friends and family rather than thinking about what could go wrong at the ceremony or reception. I knew Lindsey was there to handle anything the day could have thrown her way. I would highly recommend having Lindsey Scrivner as your wedding planner! I have already told all of my engaged friends about how great she is!

Sent on 01/27/2009

Bustle Event Design FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bustle Event Design 1
    Wedding Wire Discount!
    Tell me you saw Bustle Event Design on Wedding Wire and receive 10% off all packages! E-mail BustleEventDesign@gmail.com for current pricing.

• 8102 Alamosa Drive Indianapolis, 46236 See on map