Oklahoma City, OK 73134 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,000

About Bustle Coordination

Located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Bustle Coordination is a wedding planning company. Founder Leslie Herring, who also owns another event organizing business, works alongside lead planner Morgan Davis, a certified wedding planner with a public relations degree. This experienced duo is committed to creating the perfect celebration of each couple’s love.

Bustle Coordination specializes in partial planning and day-of coordination. They are well-suited to couples who have managed the details by themselves but want to focus on enjoying the event they planned for so long. Leslie and Morgan are also available to plan destination weddings, for those who are hoping to have a celebration further afield. They oversee the general setup of the day, ensuring it is in line with their client’s hopes. Vendors will benefit from a detailed timeline of the celebration, so they know exactly when they’re expected to provide their services.

Follow Bustle Coordination on

Other couples have also viewed

• Something Borrowed Event Styling & Rentals
madison daniel 068 51 1074215 157421341114091

3 Reviews for Bustle Coordination

Dani · Married on 12/10/2019

Costa Rica Wedding - Villa Punto de Vista

Morgan and her team are outstanding. They go above and beyond to make sure every detail is planned for and even every plan B if needed. They are driven and communicative with all of their clients. They take a special interest in each person and are such a joy to work with. Once I passed the planning onto the coordination stage with Bustle, the weight was taken off of my shoulders. All details were taken care of and they did seamless work on all angles of the wedding. :)

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Monica

Monica E. · Married on 10/05/2019

October 2019 Wedding OKC

Wow I don't even know where to begin. If I had to do my wedding all over again I probably would have paid 10X the amount I did just to work with Morgan again. Her team was absolutely phenomenal. Every month she would check in on me and make sure I was on the right track. It's not like I had ever planned a wedding before so it was awesome reassurance that I wasn't totally lost. She did so much for me I can't even put into words everything she did to help. She went above and beyond for me. And the day of I got super stressed about feeding all the staff I had hired so she paid for her and her teams meal! That meant the world to me! She always made me feel better, I can't stress enough how AMAZING Morgan is! If you are thinking of hiring any other coordinator don't, you'll regret not getting to work with her!!!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Madison

Madison H. · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Experience!

Working with Bustle Coordination was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. The team is fabulous and so helpful! They helped me coordinate details with my vendors, thought of details I wouldn't have otherwise and made sure the day went flawlessly! I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day because I knew I could trust the Bustle team. Would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Bustle Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1650
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
  • How many planners are on your team?
    This number is dependent on event logistics, timeline and guest count.

• Oklahoma City, OK, 73134 See on map
    405-607-6262 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bustle Coordination)