Haymarket, VA 20169 Map · Phone number

BushnellPhotography001
BushnellPhotography002

9 Reviews for Bushnell Photography

Christina · Married on 09/25/2015

Alan and Laura were an absolute dream to work with for PD and I's wedding in Corolla, North Carolina. They drove out of state to photograph our wedding in the Outer Banks. In lieu of taking engagement photos, they attended our rehearsal dinner the day before the wedding which happened to be the only sunny day of the week! They ran us outside and spent a lot of time with us on the beach and in the dunes taking some beautiful photographs. They wedding day was rainy but we managed and they captured amazing moments! Laura and Alan are an amazing team and work together so well. I did not have a list of photos I wanted them to capture and entrusted them to do their thing, and am so happy with the results! Laura was great at loosening us up and telling us what to "do". They felt like close friends and were so easy to be around. Laura also jumped in to do extra tasks to help us get ready, what an angel that woman is! Thank you so much Bushnell family! Love, Christina and PD Woodson

Sent on 12/14/2015

Heather · Married on 08/08/2014

Laura and Alan were great as our photographers! They were so organized and showed up early for our pictures. Laura did a great job of keeping us on track. They had great ideas for pictures. They made our pictures fun. I would definitely recommend Laura and Alan.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/19/2013

Alan and Laura (and their son Conner) are so fabulous to work with! Extremely friendly and very professional, they also make the photographing experience FUN. We met up for engagement photos back in the heat of June and took some photos outdoors at Algonkian Park, then moved the setting to BGR - a burger joint down the street for some fun casual photos in our Caps jerseys. Both had very creative and cute ideas and the final results were beautiful!

For the big day, the three of them met up with me at the hotel while I got ready pre-wedding even though this was a last minute change from what we originally discussed and they even hung around an hour longer than we had previously scheduled, to take some more fun fall photos. I haven't seen our final products yet, but I have no doubts on how fantastic they will be!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Bushnell Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Haymarket, 20169 See on map