Burns and Slade

Williamsburg, VA View map Visit website

Based out of Williamsburg, Virginia, Burns and Slade is a planning business that creates great experiences for weddings and other special events. Co-owners Kayla Burns and Lisa Slade form a team that brings passion and professional sensibilities to each celebration they assist. This duo is committed to helping each couple truly savor the joy of their special day.

Burns and Slade offer wedding services in a range of packages, with dedicated packages for month-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning. The partial and full planning packages also include day-of coordination and design services to further enhance your wedding planning experience. Whether you need assistance on your special day or in planning every detail, they are ready to work with you to create your dream wedding.

• Woman-owned

• Rebecca
    Rebecca P. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing day of coordinator!!

My husband and I could not recommend Burns & Slade enough! We hired Kayla with Burns & Slade 8 days before our wedding after our previous coordinator fell through. She immediately caught up on our entire event, contacted all of our vendors, and gave us the peace of mind going into our wedding week that we needed. Kayla was professional, punctual, and reliable. She made our wedding exactly what we had envisioned!
    Brittany S. Married on 09/12/2020

The best team — hands down!!!!

Burns & Slade is AMAZING! I highly recommend them to anyone getting married. Kayla and Lisa were prompt, incredibly personable and kept our big day on track from start to finish. They are detail oriented and know what goes in to making your big day special (without you having to worry about anything). I truly don’t know what we would have done without them. From set-up down to getting my husband and I in our car to go home, it was seamless because of them. 10/10, all the way!!!
    Mason C. Married on 03/30/2019

Best decision we made

Kayla and Lisa are the best. My wife and I already had our vendors and venue chosen before hiring Kayla and Lisa. They took everything and coordinated with everyone on everything for our big day. They came prepared as we met several times before our big day and made sure everything was in place. I would highly recommend Kayla and her amazing team. Our big day went better than anyone could imagine. Kayla and her team coordinated with all the vendors on time, location, set up, scheduling, etc. They also gave us ideas and suggestions on laying things out and making our day exactly what we wanted. They even helped us clean up and packed all of our “wedding crafts/items” away. BEST MONEY AND VAULE WE SPENT FOR OUR WEDDING. Hire Kayla and her team, I promise you will have a stress free day. All you will have to do is show up and say “I do!”

Team

Kayla Burns
Kayla Burns
Owner

Hi there! My name is Kayla Burns and I am co-owner of Burns and Slade. I started my career working for a beautiful venue that hosted many events, my favorite being weddings. I soon realized I wanted to start my own wedding planning business to be able to travel to venues all over the state. I have worked with so many amazing couples and I hope to add you to that list!

address Williamsburg, VA, 23188
Location of (Burns and Slade)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding