Auburn, AL 36832 Map · Phone number

About Burnett Photography

Serving the great states of Alabama, Georgia and the Florida panhandle. We are located in Auburn, Alabama. We also offer select availablility in Phoenix, Arizona and the surrounding valley. We are available by the hour or have packages starting at $2400. We offer beautiful wedding albums, canvas, online galleries and viewing, engagement sessions, trash the dress sessions, bridals and amazing portraits of your wedding day!

We take a different approach and shoot the day with a unique style... Something different, modern and real. We want to get to know you and tell the story of your wedding day, one image at a time. Take a look at our website and contact us for pricing and availability.

By appointment Only.

IMG1473blog
JamieBurnett005

10 Reviews for Burnett Photography

Darci · Married on 11/21/2009

Jamie was absolutely incredible!!! Her work was possibly my favorite thing about our entire wedding, and the best part is I get to keep it forever!!!

Brooke · Married on 10/17/2009

Jamie was the best wedding planning decision I made! She was always such a pleasure to work with and truly wanted to make certain that she and I were both on the same page as to the photos my husband and I wanted to have from our wedding day. She took the time in the months preceding our wedding to get to know my husband and I, which allowed our personalities to shine through our wedding photos in a whole new way. As we look back on our wedding day we are now able to see things we were never able to see that day, the details we didn't have time to focus on, and we also have tangible evidence of the memories we will have for the rest of our lives - all because of Jamie. I couldn't speak more highly of her. You can bet that I recommend her to all of my friends and will call upon her for any other important moments I would like captured. She's a truly wonderful photographer and an equally wonderful person.

Stacy · Married on 10/10/2009

Jamie was an excellent photographer to work with. Not only was she extremely creative, she was very organized and professional at all times! I find myself trying to think of things to get professionally photographed just so I can use Jamie again!! Would highly recommend considering her for you photography needs!!

Burnett Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Bloomwoods Weddings By Kim Nelson
    Bloomwoods Weddings By Kim Nelson Wedding Florists

Jamie's brides have always been delighted with her services

• The Savvy Event
    The Savvy Event Wedding Planners

Jamie with Burnett Photography is a true professional! She is in constant contact with her brides before the wedding, has the photos back to her couples when she says she is going to, and goes all out to get the cool, creative, and fun shots that she and her clients want. She has a great eye for bringing out emotion and personality in her subjects-just check her blog or her website to see! Her work speaks for itself! I would highly recommend Burnett Photography for all your photography needs!

• Butterfly Petals
    Butterfly Petals Wedding Florists

Jaime is great to work with! I met her at a wedding show and was pleased to discover we would work together. She took great shots featuring my work and she seemed to work well with both the bride and groom. I look forward to working with her again!

• Auburn, AL 36832 See on map