Tucson, AZ 85710 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 4

16 Reviews for Burleson Productions

Justin · Married on 03/07/2014

We were very pleased with Ed and Camelia's work for our wedding. They met with us prior to our wedding to review every detail and made us feel extremely comfortable going into our big day. On the day of our wedding, they were there early and stayed until the very end. They were very professional and captured every detail. The final outcome was perfect and way better than we expected. We were extremely pleased with our final video and would recommend Ed and Camelia to everyone we know! Thanks for helping us capture all the great moments of our wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Anna Larisa · Married on 07/29/2013

My husband and I were very pleased with our video. The way it was put together provided us with a video that held our interest and that of our friends and family... it was just over an hour and featured all the most important parts of the wedding... video of the father daughter and bride and groom were priceless!

I'm so happy I went along with my sister's advice and invested the money... which is really very reasonable since he stayed the full length of the wedding and worked several hours on the editing of the video to compile one very joyful and value memory for my family.

Thank you ED!

Larisa and Brian Fox

Sent on 08/05/2013

Alicia · Married on 04/13/2013

Ed and his wife did a wonderful job for us. Their price was very reasonable and they created wonderful memories for us! Even after the wedding, I had a few requests and he was very prompt in getting us the video and making changes. He worked very hard to make us beautiful memories that we will have forever. I would recommend him to any bride!!!

Sent on 11/23/2013

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Burleson Productions 1
    Free 75 Picture Photo Montage
    Burleson Productions will provide at no charge a photo montage of 75 pictures with the purchase of any level wedding video package. This deal with include free usage of a 12 foot wide projection screen and HD projector.
  • Burleson Productions 2
    2011 15% Discount on Wedding Videos
    Burleson Production will reduce any video package or service price by 15% on any wedding booked for the remainder of 2011. Wedding must be held before December 31, 2011.Most common 6 hour wedding video package $849.00 - 127.00 (15%) = $722.00
  • Burleson Productions 3
    Free Blue Ray Up-Grade
    Burleson Productions will now burn your DVDs in Blue Ray High Definition format free!