1400 E Market St, York, PA 17403 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Bumble BEE Studio

Celebrating it's 2nd Anniversary in York Pennsylvania, makeup artist Rosemary is thrilled to be opening a studio in York in the fall,2010! Bumble Bee Studio services include waxing-eye brow styling, bridal makeup and facial. By appoinment only / pricing by request. reception 717 852 3100 Location 1400 E Market St York PA 17403 Studio Hour Mon:10 to 4 Tue:10 to 4 Th 11to 7 Fri 11 to 7 Sun 11 to 4
Policy for the safety and comfort of all guests children under 12 are not permitted in the studio.

1 Reviews for Bumble BEE Studio

Laura · Married on 05/25/2013

Rosemary was awesome! I contacted her pretty close to my wedding date because I was on the fence about getting my make up done. She was extremely flexible and easy to work with. She came to my parent's house in Lancaster. My mother in law decided last minute to not get her make up done and Rosemary was flexible with that. My makeup looked very natural and stayed on all day. I looked like myself, and I didn't even have time for a trial! Rosemary is very meticulous and did an excellent job!

Sent on 06/05/2013