65 Exeter Road, Hampton Falls, NH 03844 Map · Phone number

About Bumble Bee Cake Studio

At Bumble Bee Cake Studio every cake is indvidually customized. We work closely with each client to bring the cake of their dreams to life. Our artistic skills and knowledge of pastry arts enable us to integrate all the elements of the client’s vision into a cake of distinctive beauty, extraordinary taste and artful presentation.

We use only the highest quality ingredients to ensure that our cakes are as delicious as they are beautiful.
Please contact us directly at www.bumblebeecakestudio.com.

• Frederick's Pastries
SIGN2
blackandwhite6

3 Reviews for Bumble Bee Cake Studio

Alyson · Married on 05/30/2009

Melissa it the queen of cakes. You can not imagine her talent. I was sold after tasting her amazing vanilla cake - not normally a favorite but the flavor and moistness was amazing. My sister who does not like lemon flavoring insisted that one layer in the cake be lemon, I was in shock. Every new piece we tasted was better than the last.

Melissa was easy to work with and the cake arrived promptly on our wedding day with no problems. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/02/2009

Nancy · Married on 09/07/2008

Our cake was absolutely beautiful, and delicious I might add. We had family and guests complimenting us on it for weeks to come. I am so impressed with how Melissa and her staff accomodated our specific design requests. We loved that our cake was beautiful while still unique. We planned a Cape Cod wedding from our home in Michigan, so it was really important that the vendors we chose were really great about long-distance communication. The cake was actually the first thing we put a deposit down on. What won us over about Melissa was that not only was she friendly and accomodating from the moment I began corresponding with her, but she really handles her business like a pro. She always responded promptly to my emails and phone calls, and even let my two little brothers come along to a tasting, where she gave us enough cake that we wound up bring some of it home for the rest of my family. At the tasting she also provided us with a sketch of the cake idea we had discussed, and made a custom flavor combination of key lime and raspberry for us at no extra charge. It was without a doubt the best cake we have ever eaten, and I cannot say enough about how satisfied we are.

Sent on 11/10/2008

Aubrey · Married on 08/09/2008

My cake was great and everyone said so! They were wonderful to work with - very calm and accommodating. Great experience.

Sent on 02/20/2009

Award

Bumble Bee Cake Studio FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• 65 Exeter Road Hampton Falls, 03844 See on map
    Location of (Bumble Bee Cake Studio)