Durham, NC 27713 Map · Phone number

About Bull City Studio

Bull City Studio, a small design company based in Durham, North Carolina (the "Bull City"), is dedicated to beautiful wedding and event stationery offered at affordable prices for every budget. Our pieces are all printed on high-quality, 100% post-consumer recycled paper free of elemental chlorine.

Follow Bull City Studio on

CL15
oval7
Bull City Studio
Custom monogram for clients. Choice of any colors and fonts.
Custom monogram for clients. Choice of any colors and fonts.
Poppies
VintageBanner
PennSavetheDate
Bull City Studio
Custom monogram for client whose wedding is in Hawaii.
Custom monogram for client whose wedding is in Hawaii.
Custom monogram for client who wants a lace and denim-inspired texture.
Custom monogram for client who wants a lace and denim-inspired texture.
Custom Save the Date for client whose theme is damask and chandeliers, and whose colors are navy and...
Hebrew monogram for client's wedding programs.
Hebrew monogram for client's wedding programs.
Custom monogram for client who will be printing these on stickers and envelope seals.
CL15
oval7

26 Reviews for Bull City Studio

Valerie helped make my wedding planning process a truly wonderful experience! We had a unique request of blending my mother-in-law's calligraphy work with a pre-designed paisley print, and Valerie helped mesh these two requests together perfectly. Her work is flawless, and I was so thrilled by the quality of our wedding invitations and rsvp cards. I would highly recommend her to anyone for all special occasion work!

Danielle · Married on 11/02/2012

Valerie was wonderful to work with. We received our Save the Dates from her and we could not be more happy with them. They are fun and unique and perfect! Valerie was very responsive and very reasonably priced. We're so excited so send them out to our family and friends!

Jasmine · Married on 10/13/2012

I had an amazing experience with Valerie - she gave me tons of options and guidance and worked with me until I was completely satisfied with the favors. I have recommended her to all my friends, she is really wonderful to work with.

Bull City Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Design, Laser Cut, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Custom Printables to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Durham, NC 27713 See on map