Santee, CA 92071 Map · Phone number

About Build Your Own Bar

Build Your Own Bar (BYOB) is the premier bartender services for San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles. We have tended bar for numerous events such as weddings, engagement parties, birthday parties, New Year's, corporate and graduation parties. You will be enjoying yourself as we eliminate your stress and cater to the needs of you and your guests. Our bartenders and servers will allow you to be the host that you want to be while we take care of the rest. We don't charge a higher fee if we are not allowed to display a tip jar like our competitors. Our philosophy is: Tipping is privilege, not a right. We designed our beautiful hand-crafted mobile bar to wow your guests and to be bartender friendly. We deliver the best mobile bar for any event.

IMG2968
arrangementwlogo
IMG2968

4 Reviews for Build Your Own Bar

Hana · Married on 08/22/2015

Our venue required a licensed bartender to serve alcohol and we decided to go with Build Your Own Bar.

BYOB was fantastic! I believe Ryan was our bartender and he was incredibly personable and professional! Our guests really liked him and he was extremely flexible and communicated well with our coordinators and venue!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Build Your Own Bar...what?! Yes, its true! Going this route, we were able to buy our own alcohol and make up our own specialty drinks with our own personal names. It saved us from up charges on drinks! And it was so much more personal with our own named drinks...it was fun! The bar looked great, good service and knowledgeable on variety of drinks! I highly recommend going this route if you can bring your own bar to your event!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Lai · event on 11/13/2011

I used Ryan's services for a party and he was wonderful. The option of providing garnish, cups, ice, and the custom built bar was awesome. The guests could not stop talking about how cool the bar was all night. Ryan was very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Not only did he provide bartending services but he also helped pick up without me even asking. I really appreciated his services and have recommended him to numerous people. My coworker even used him at her backyard wedding a few months later. Every year I throw at least 1 big party and plan on using him every time!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Build Your Own Bar's reply:

Lai and Taft were a great couple to work with! They were very helpful and made it very easy for me to setup. They had an intimate group of friends at their house and all were so nice and very friendly. It was a pleasure working with them and I can't wait for their next party!

Build Your Own Bar FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast
  • What catering services do you provide? Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware

• Music Phreek DJ & Lighting
    Music Phreek DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

Ryan is not only a great bartender, but he has a great product with his Build Your Own Bars which allows him to set up and tear down at any event in very little time! Having a professional bartender at an event is essential because mixed with the music I'm DJing, the beverages fuel the crowd. So for that, I'm grateful for all of the events I get to work with Ryan. I highly recommend his services for any event you may have!

• Santee, 92071 See on map