Build A Wedding

• For Keeps Photography
  • Karina Noelia Photography
  • Emily Louise Photography

4 Reviews for Build A Wedding

Wow! His work is out of this world!! Way over our expectations!!!! Made you feel super comfortable like you've known their staff for years! If you are not using this company you are truly missing out!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Krystle · Married on 08/29/2015

0.4
      0.5

Our experience with Colby has been a nightmare since our 2nd engagement shoot where after hours of shooting & waiting for him to fix his equipment he only gave us 5 digital photos and wouldn't even let us see the others. Then after hours of shooting my bridal shoot he stated that he lost ALL of the photos and that it would cost him thousands of dollars to have them recovered. He offered another shoot where I could do my hair, makeup, etc. myself this time. WHAT?! Then after several days he told me he recovered them...At this point I wanted to cancel our contract but we were already out almost $2000 dollars....THEN THE FINAL KICKER-Not only was he late to the wedding but he was supposed to bring my large printed bridal photo to display, which he told me was in his car BUT HE NEVER BROUGHT IT OUT. Then after the wedding he said he'd mailed it only to find out (after I never received it) that he didn't mail it because it ripped when he was packaging it. (We'll come back to this) Then when we were able to view our wedding photos online we were in TEARS. Our photos and video were shot at a very weird angle which looks like you're looking up at everyone as they come down the aisle. The video was very dark and grainy. The highlight video was VERY amateur, was choppy and showed multiple shots of the same thing while missing several other important things. Nothing like what he portrayed on his website. He sent us pages of the book he created that he told me to edit. I did but the returned version of the edits he made was NOTHING like what I sent. FAST FORWARD-It is now 4 days before my ONE YEAR anniversary and we have yet to receive a final hard copy of the Full Video or Highlight Video, Wedding Book, Large Printed Bridal Portrait or any Edited Photos as agreed upon in the contract we both signed. We have gone back and forth with him this year, as well as experiencing long periods of time being ignored. And still no final resolution to anything. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

John · Married on 04/04/2015

0.4
      0.5

Terrible experience. Colby didn't finish retouching the photos just gave us the raw files and now won't return our calls or our money. Terrible experience and person

Sent on 09/26/2016