Harrison, MI 48625 Map · Phone number

About Buggy Down Carriage Co.

Buggy Down Carriage Co. llc provides an exquisite carriage service with top notch horses. Our array of horse drawn vehicle selection is unlike no other. Our prices vary on your special occasion and are always competitive. We serve all of Michigan as well.

Follow Buggy Down Carriage Co. on

img2345
img2180
img2252
Buggy Down Carriage Co.

3 Reviews for Buggy Down Carriage Co.

• User5182978 · 1+ year ago

Tim & Destiny are AMAZING!! Destiny is SO nice. From our very first conversation I knew that they would be perfect. They are so passionate about what they do and they truly love their horses, carriages, and helping couples have the most magical day. Their service was top notch. Destiny sent countless pictures of the various carriage options. She also assured me that they would be prepared rain or shine, and sure enough day of everything went as smoothly as promised! One of my favorite memories from the entire night was our carriage ride back to the hotel that night in the crisp, clear, warm air, my husband and I reflecting on the amazing day and festivities. Thank you Buggy Down Carriage! you are the best!

Matt · Married on 07/17/2016

The carriage was absolutely beautiful! Destiny was very quick to respond to our emails and questions. Made the whole process very smooth and worry free. The horse and carriage made my bride feel like a princess and was such a nice touch to the wedding we had at Castle Farms. We both highly recommend Buggy Down Carriage Co!

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

So glad I choose to have Buggy Down Carriage at my wedding!! They are so friendly and very quick to respond to your emails when booking! Destiny is very nice and thoughtful and makes sure that your ride on the carriage is great! It was definitely one of the best moments of my big day! The horse and carriage is absolutely beautiful and I would definitely recommend them to anyone considering it!

Buggy Down Carriage Co. FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Horse and Carriage
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Wedding Signage

• Castle Farms
    Castle Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Buggy Down Carriage Company helps a brides fairy tale wedding dreams come true! With stunning carriages and beautiful horses, they make a brides entrance even more grand. Castle Farms always enjoys having them here!

• Harrison, 48625 See on map