About Editing Life Videography

From $800 fully edited. Packages, pricing, samples all online. www.editinglife.com

Editing Life Videography is a videography service located in Baltimore, Maryland. They offer a plethora of wedding packages to suit various pricing for their clients. Owner Matt Buerhaus and his team have filmed over 1,000 weddings.

Editing Life Videography offers full coverage videos to their clients and use the latest technology such as wireless WAV recorders and microphones so there is no interference. They also give their clients a sneak peek video trailer within days of their event. In addition, Matt offers clients the opportunity to sit down in his studio to custom edit their video. Some of his services include:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Full feature video
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow/montage
  • A full length cinematic documentary
  • Short film

Short Form (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

Matt and his wife did an amazing job! I highly recommend them. He was so professional and wanted to make sure they got all the scenes I wanted them to get. Great job!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt and his team were just amazing! He videoed my sister's wedding 10 years ago, and was just as great with mine! He kept us all calm, enjoyable to work with, and we never even noticed the camera! Also, we got a 15 minute sneak peak a few days after the wedding and it felt like I was reliving my wedding all over again; instantly made me cry ha! I was on the fence about getting a wedding videographer but a couple of friends who did it convinced me and let me tell you- it is SO worth it. Matt's work is incredible and it helps you see all the little touches of your wedding that you planned for a year and may have missed- not to mention all the moments with friends and family. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download

Editing Life Videography Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
9 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1522697176 a332b80d9a0e3a0a 1492881657107 13458694101536894611090134164308526620297292o

Wedding Wire couples take $100 off!

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Either contact us through Wedding Wire or mention you found us on Wedding Wire to get $100 off our Basic video package or better!
#WW68c8dc9092520733

15 ENDORSEMENTS
You need to hire Matt and his team for your wedding or event! Great people, fantastic work. We have been in the business for 25 years and have found Editing Life Videography to be one of the best in the business. Consistent, hard working and determined to capture the magic of your big day. Highly recommended!

I worked with Editing Life Videography on a wedding recently, and they were extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire event. Matt worked diligently on coordinating with the venue contacts and bridal party to ensure that everything ran smoothly throughout the night. I would certainly recommend them for wedding services! It was a wonderful experience working with them, and I hope to work with them again in the future!

I first met Matt at a local open house showcasing his amazing talents and products. Immediately, I was blown away by not only his friendly and outgoing personality, but also by his genuine interest and honest approach with the couples that were passing through. Matt took adequate time to thoroughly get to know each couples' needs for their upcoming event and offered sensible packages to meet those needs. In addition to the open house, I also had the opportunity to work with Matt this past year and was again astounded by his upbeat, flexible, calm, and professional demeanor when working with not only the couple but the entire wedding party, other vendors, event staff, and guests. As for the quality and craftsmanship of his abilities, his work speaks for itself! Absolutely top notch! I enthusiastically encourage anyone to hire Matt and his dynamic team to capture the unforgettable moments of your special day!

I've DJ'd, assisted and attended weddings that Buerhaus has been a part of. Always has a professional and friendly crew. They have a great product and would recommend to anyone!

Baltimore, MD 21216   See On Map
410-459-1273 (phone)
Editing Life Videography is a wedding videography company from Baltimore. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and the mid atlantic. Editing Life Videography is a professional wedding videography company that has been part of the videography wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in cinematic wedding documentaries.