509 N. Washington St, Junction City, KS 66441 Map · Phone number

About Budget Bride

Everything you need to plan your wedding without going broke! Visit www.budgetformals.com today.

We are a family owned, family operated bridal salon, formally "Inspirations By Kathy" from New York. We have been in business since 2005, we believe repeat business is the key to our success, so sign up for our monthly emails to find out our sales and events before anyone else. The more you shop with us, the more you will save in our store the following trip with our Valued Customer Cards.

We feel our customers should have a stress free shopping environment without being harrassed by sales people. Our gowns are conveniently left unwrapped for your ease in trying them on. We have wedding and formal dresses with a 10-14 business day delivery timeframe. We focus on keeping our brides happy so we only make orders with more than 1 month in advance to deal with any unforseen issues with the postal service, or sizing. Dresses are available in sizes XS to 3XL. We always confirm with our wholesalers before we tell a bride the dress will be in stock for them when it comes time to purchase it.

We offer everything you need to complete your wedding dream!

Wedding invitations, veils, wedding gowns, formal gowns, tuxedos, children's clothing, customized wedding accessories, lingerie, shoes, jewelry and more! One stop shopping without breaking your bank account.

Visit us at
www.budgetformals.com today or come to our store located at 509 N. Washington St, Junction City, Kansas 66441.

Make your wedding dreams a Reality!

FNJ2040W1
meandjen
FNJ1022W2

6 Reviews for Budget Bride

Chelsey · Married on 05/02/2009

Inspirations by Kathy did a wonderful job in making sure that my dress arrived in plenty of time and was exactly what I had expected. It was delivered to my doorstep and Kathy came prepared with her sewing kit to make sure the fit was perfect.
    Both Jen and Kathy did a fabulous job!!!

Sent on 05/03/2009

Christine · Married on 09/29/2006

Inspirations By Kathy Bridal Shop is a great place to get the items you need for your wedding. I got my veil, ring barer pillow, and follow girl basket from this shop. They were all beautiful. I would really recommend them to others.

Sent on 02/17/2009

Susan · Married on 10/22/2005

Inspirations by Kathy coordinated beautiful custom made pieces for my wedding. I gave her a candle the color I was using for my wedding. She made me a ring bearer pillow, flower girl baskets, a money bag, a card holder, all beautiful coordinated. Kathy made the items in a timely manner and they were Gorgeous! I got several comments on how beautiful my wedding was. I was Very Happy! Of course I saved everything for display. Still beautiful to this day.Thank You! Five Stars!

Sent on 12/17/2008

Budget Bride FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Budget Bride to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 509 N. Washington St Junction City, 66441 See on map
    8888516133 (Other Phone Number)
    Sunday: Closed Monday: 10-6pm Tuesday: 10-6pm Wednesday: 10-6pm Thursday: 10-6pm Friday: 10-6pm Saturday: 10-6pm