Budget-Bride

4.2 out of 5 rating

• Shannon
    Shannon R. Married on 07/16/2022

Mckenney wedding

Budget bride was awesome!! I originally wanted real flowers but spoke to a couple different vendors and the prices were outrageous! My maid of honor told me she heard about this website and I looked into it. They have so many beautiful pre made options but if you speak to a representative, you can create your own bouquets and that it exactly what I did and I am in love! I did the pre approval photo to make sure I liked all the colors together but it does not do it justice until you are holding them. I would not have changed my flowers for the world and I am so happy I got artificial because I don't have to go through the process of getting them preserved. They are sitting in ,y bedroom right now and I get to wake up and look at them everyday! Budget bride really outdid my standards for everything and I highly recommend if you want to keep your costs down and get artificial flowers!

Budget-Bride's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to write this for us. And the custom bouquet you designed was beautiful!!! Have a fantastic marriage!
  • Jessica
    Jessica J. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic so so so happy

Budget Bride makes the absolute prettiest flowers! They look so much better then many real flowers I have seen. The colors are absolutely stunning! They worked with me so much to get me exactly what I wanted and I could not be any happier!! They even sent me a sample flower in about three days because I didn't like the colors I picked for the first one. So thank y'all so much!!!!
    Mary P. Married on 10/09/2021

AMAZING! From start until finish

I came across budget bride searching for an affordable florist who specialized in silks and I was wowed by what their selection was and then when I found out I could customize my own it sealed the deal. I worked closely with Brandi and Nikki to bring my vision to life. They were both easy to get ahold of and my communication was always answered within 24 hours. Their live chat feature on their page was also very helpful!
    I ordered a sample package and that helped me to understand the coloring. After this I made a few tweaks and ordered my entire wedding package. It’s nerve racking not knowing what the final product will look like but my husband and I were completely blown away when we received our shipment! They understood exactly what I wanted and the flowers turned out amazing!! From my bride bouquet to the table flowers and cluster I ordered for the cross at the church! I would recommend Budget Bride florals to anyone getting married that wants beautiful arrangements without having to break your budget!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Oroville, WA, 98844
Location of (Budget-Bride)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding