Oroville, WA 98844 Map · Phone number

Budget-Bride.com 6
Budget-Bride.com 7
  • Kayla

Kayla · Getting married on 02/28/2020

Absolutely love Budget Bride!

I cant say enough good things about budget bride! I worked with Brandi and Erica, and they were so helpful and easy to work with. They sent me a sample so I could get an idea of what I wanted, and when I ordered my flowers and forgot a few corsages and boutonnieres, Brandi added them to my order no problem! They came in just over a month, way earlier than expected, and are beyond gorgeous. They look better than any other silk flowers I've ever seen, and they nailed my vision perfectly! Cant wait to use them on our big day :) For reference, I ordered 10 boutonnieres, 8 corsages, 5 bridesmaid bouquets and 1 bridal bouquet ( my absolute favorite part!)

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2019

Budget-bride.com

I ordered a bride bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, and 3 boutineres in my choice of flowers and colors. They are real feel Calla Lilies and they came out perfect! They were so beautiful. I had my choice of ribbon color and they added a nice touch of a jewel on them!. Boutineres had a cute jewel on the bottom of the stem as well. Definitely worth the money especially when doing research. They are so reasonable. They even sent a personalized note included in the repackaging when the flowers arrived. I did end up ordering an additional boutinere after the fact and that was inexpensive and quick to ship to me!

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Budget-Bride.com 8
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2019

Not stressed

It was easy and affordable. The colors and arrangements have a variety for anyone! Customizable and beautiful

Sent on 12/26/2018