Nearby Vendors to Consider

About bud Floral Design

Our business is our reputation. Quality product, quality workmanship, and unique designs are the hallmark of "bud". We take pride in the thoughtful creation of one-of-a-kind arrangements just for you and providing you with the kind of personal service you won't find in most places.  We offer free consultations and will help you to create the memorable event of your dreams.  We provide full-service delivery and set-up for your event, as needed.   We are located in the metropolitan Washington DC area.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Monica did an amazing job doing the flowers for my wedding. She did the bouquets for myself and 7 bridesmaids, the corsages for the mothers and grandmas, the boutonnieres for the guys, all the flowers for the ceremony sight including an arch of flowers and draping around a gazebo, cocktail tables, tables inside the mansion and on all the tables for the tented reception and EVERYTHING came out perfect! There wasn't a week floral arrangement in the bunch! She exceeded my expectations all while staying in my budget! She was SUPER patient as we changed things, even when we went from one round centerpiece to bud vases on long tables. Her work is amazing and if you live in the DMV, she is the best choice you can make for a florist!

Profile Picture User4104619, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

I was referred by my sister who used Bud Floral about 5 years ago for her renewal. I was really impressed with Monica's responsiveness, professionalism and most of all flexibility. She came to our house on each occasion for initial consultation. Every email that an anxious bride would send she responded right away, she was flexible with changes I made, which happened almost every week. Although I was not at the church when she delivered the flowers, I was told by my coordinators that she was on time and very professional. When I arrived at the church I was speechless. And my bouquet was the prettiest bouquet I had ever seen. I was sooooooo happy. I will continue to use her and recommend to all my family and friends.

Profile Picture NaTonya, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
4.7

Monica provided excellent service for our event. Her creativity and knowledge helped us define our ideas and she delivered perfectly.

Profile Picture User4296416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

wedding bouquets by bud

21 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Teatime Delicacies, Inc highly recommends Bud Floral Design. Owner Monica Berlin created a once in a lifetime bouquet for one of my brides this past weekend that would take your breath away. She worked with not only the bride, but with myself to incorporate very creative ideas that were particularly dear to the client. I cannot thank her enough for such beautiful work.

Events