Germantown, MD 20876 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50

About bud Floral Design

Our business is our reputation. Quality product, quality workmanship, and unique designs are the hallmark of "bud". We take pride in the thoughtful creation of one-of-a-kind arrangements just for you and providing you with the kind of personal service you won't find in most places. We offer free consultations and will help you to create the memorable event of your dreams. We provide full-service delivery and set-up for your event, as needed. We are located in the metropolitan Washington DC area.

Follow bud Floral Design on

brownorchid2wm
cabbagewm

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for bud Floral Design

Monica did an amazing job doing the flowers for my wedding. She did the bouquets for myself and 7 bridesmaids, the corsages for the mothers and grandmas, the boutonnieres for the guys, all the flowers for the ceremony sight including an arch of flowers and draping around a gazebo, cocktail tables, tables inside the mansion and on all the tables for the tented reception and EVERYTHING came out perfect! There wasn't a week floral arrangement in the bunch! She exceeded my expectations all while staying in my budget! She was SUPER patient as we changed things, even when we went from one round centerpiece to bud vases on long tables. Her work is amazing and if you live in the DMV, she is the best choice you can make for a florist!

NaTonya · Married on 04/11/2015

I was referred by my sister who used Bud Floral about 5 years ago for her renewal. I was really impressed with Monica's responsiveness, professionalism and most of all flexibility. She came to our house on each occasion for initial consultation. Every email that an anxious bride would send she responded right away, she was flexible with changes I made, which happened almost every week. Although I was not at the church when she delivered the flowers, I was told by my coordinators that she was on time and very professional. When I arrived at the church I was speechless. And my bouquet was the prettiest bouquet I had ever seen. I was sooooooo happy. I will continue to use her and recommend to all my family and friends.

• bittsey

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2013

I really can't say enough nice things about bud Floral Design! Monica was so nice to work with - she is kind, flexible, and creates absolutely beautiful flowers!

bud Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Catering By Teatime
    Catering By Teatime Wedding Caterers

Teatime Delicacies, Inc highly recommends Bud Floral Design. Owner Monica Berlin created a once in a lifetime bouquet for one of my brides this past weekend that would take your breath away. She worked with not only the bride, but with myself to incorporate very creative ideas that were particularly dear to the client. I cannot thank her enough for such beautiful work.

• Germantown, MD 20876 See on map