2475 McCoy Rd., Columbus, OH 43220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Buckeye Wedding Video

Buckeye Wedding Video

Buckeye Wedding Video (a division of Santa Monica Pictures) has been serving all of Central Ohio since 2001 with an impeccable reputation. Please check out our very competitive complete Wedding Video Packages below. All of our video packages are complete and include recording of the wedding and reception. We also edit every wedding on our Final Cut Pro editing system. Our wedding video packages start at $750.00 for a One-Camera HD package. We can also work for $75.00 an hour if you do not want to book a package. Check out the packages below and email us or call us to book a package.

Jeffrey Mark Barr

Follow Buckeye Wedding Video on

• Videos 2

7 Reviews for Buckeye Wedding Video

Susan · Married on 07/04/2010

We can remember our special night forever. Thank you.

Sent on 11/30/2010

Samara · Married on 07/11/2009

Jeff at Santa Monica Pictures is so wonderful to work with. He always replied every time I emailed him, and answered my long list of questions. His prices are far below market value as far as wedding videography goes (about 1/3 of what I found on average - we spent $1000 and got 2 videographers for the ceremony and 1 for the reception), and his quality is wonderful. He was on time for our wedding and sent us the video within 2 weeks after the wedding - which is amazingly fast. He even came to shoot our wedding on his own anniversary! I highly recommend working with Santa Monica Pictures. Their value, service and quality is unmatched in an industry that is normally drastically overpriced.

Sent on 07/29/2009

Monique · Married on 10/13/2007

I wanted videography but it wasn’t super important to me and I wanted to find someone simple and inexpensive. Jeff met both of those – he does a lot of film and commercial work, so he is not at all “foo foo” or cheesy, which I really liked about him. I’ll warn you, when you meet with him, he isn’t very “polished” like many wedding vendors and just comes across as a super laid back late 20-something guy that might scare people off, but he is still very professional and does an awesome job. His demos were more to the point and simple and his packages were on the less expensive side. The day of the wedding, he did a great job and was very professional and enjoyable.

Sent on 10/30/2007