Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Buckeye Sounds

You'll Have So Much Fun At Your Reception You May Have To Drag Your Guests Off The Dance Floor

Buckeye Sounds is a wedding DJ company based in Gahanna, Ohio. This company has been in operation for over two decades and since then has serviced many happy customers. With experienced DJs, an array of equipment and several services to choose from, this company can provide whatever you may need for your wedding day. Buckeye Sounds is award-winning and has many positive reviews from past clients.

Buckeye Sounds offers the use of their photo booth and a flat screen to enhance the entertainment on your wedding day. Additional services and items include:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting services

Other Services
This vendor can play any genre, from electronic to soul music. Additional music genres include:

• Country

Uplighting (11)
Sound/PA System (10)
Flat Screen (5)
Photobooth (4)

Rod was absolutely amazing! While planning our wedding he was great to communicate with - we set up a video chat meeting and got to know him and talked through our entire vision for our big day! We had a large reception with a variety of ages and Rod was able to play a wide variety of songs that kept everyone on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When my (now) husband and I started planning our wedding, we knew that there were 3 key elements to throwing an incredible party: food, booze, and music. We also wanted a mix of EDM, 90s hip-hop/R&B, top 40s, oldies, and Sinatra for a range of generations among our guests. So we weren't playing around when it came to finding a DJ for our big day!

We’ve seen tons of DJs at weddings in the Columbus area and other areas, and Buckeye Sounds is in a league of its own. Make sure to book well in advance, given their how popular they are!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The most important thing for us and our wedding was to make sure everyone had fun. Rod and his team at Buckeye Sounds definitely helped make that happen! Rod was very responsive to my endless list of questions and concerns. We were able to meet with him once before the wedding. I also exchanged several emails and phone calls with him leading up to the wedding. Rod had every detail and technicality covered. I had a very specific playlist that I wanted and several songs that I definitely did NOT want to hear at my reception. Rod made sure that all my playlist songs were played! I received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was. Several people went as far as to say it was the best/most-fun wedding they had ever been to! I owe a lot of that credit to Rod and his team! I would definitely recommend Buckeye Sounds and would even book them again if I could!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/26/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Buckeye Sounds Pricing

Disco Ball
Projector
8 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We lave to have Buckeye Sounds here at The Medallion Club. They make the event fun for all!

Really the best DJ in Central Ohio! We suggest them for anyone looking for something different in their DJs. They have the best toys to make a very cool reception.

Buckeye Sounds provides Top Notch service for whatever your event needs are. Music, lighting and special effects.

Hey Rod, I just wanted to say thank you for the great job you did on Vanessa's wedding with the lighting. Her four season theme would not have worked without the lighting effects you created. Your time and efforts and all the meetings prior to get the colors just right were very much appreciated. This is also an endorsment to let those brides know that you also have a lighting division in your company. With the current trend of creating a great atmosphere with lights they have a source to call upon. Thanks for everything, its always fun to work with you!! Jamie Devoted to Details

1124 Gahanna Parkway, Columbus, OH 43230   See On Map
614-342-0025 (phone)
By appointment only. Please contact us today to set up a wedding appointment at our Columbus Wedding Showroom.