PO Box: 2171, Ventnor City, NJ 08406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Pricing

About Buck London Weddings

Your special day is something to remember. We will be there to capture those moments so they will live on forever! Our goal is to bring creative and cinematic wedding day coverage to your event with a sensitivity for style, intimacy, and romance. Each wedding is unique and special and it receives are complete individual attention, energy, and enthusiasm. From our first meeting until our work is complete we will combine our talents with your wants and desires to insure that we meet and exceed all of your expectations. The details are important to us. From those first nervous happy moments, to the fun and excitement that your special day holds, Buck London has the right experience and capability to provide brides and grooms with the finest wedding documentary available anywhere at any price.

Cinematography is among the most far reaching of wedding day services. We would love to be a part of your special day, so those unique moment's can be shared with generations to come!

Follow Buck London Weddings on

462ccc21a38f7ff4 1468203507215 45826257ml
7491080xl

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Buck London Weddings

Buck London was absolutely wonderful. We didn't even know that they were there and the video they gave us was so emotional and truly touching. They captured the love and the special moments that we had. They were late with delivering the videos but made up for it tremendously. They gave us extra DVDs and even sent us raw footage for their mistake. I would highly recommend them, especially for a beach wedding!!!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Alison · Married on 09/19/2015

I really loved my videos. I told tara what I was looking for and she gave me what I wanted. Very caring and understanding. Thank you for your amazing work and will recommend you to everyone that is looking for a videographer. Tara was wonderful! She is easy to work with, talented and her team is great too. And we have received everything in such a timely manner! We're very happy with Tara and Toms work and one thing I've learned is you spend a lot of time before, during and after the wedding with your videoographer so it's so nice to have someone who's so nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Dana · Married on 09/13/2015

I loved working with Buck London from the first phone call. They were accommodating, professional and easy going. I received a response to every email within minutes. They called me a few days before the wedding to go over all of the final details, so that I didn't have to worry about anything. They showed up earlier than expected the day of the wedding with 3 videographers. They were never in the way throughout the entire day. They captured every moment of our day beautifully & now thanks to them we get to relive it over and over again. They exceeded all of our expectations!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Buck London Weddings Pricing

Buck London Weddings Price Rates

Buck London Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 975.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,812.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• PO Box: 2171 Ventnor City, 08406 See on map