Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY

We are a full-service jewelry store offering our clients a comfortable, knowledgeable place to shop for all of their wedding needs.

We offer a beautiful assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands and are able to accomodate any budget.

In addition to offering an assortment of stunning rings, we are also able to offer our clients custom made pieces as we have a Graduate Gemologist and 2 bench jewelers on hand.

We welcome all bridal customers to our store and are always happy to answer all of their questions, ensuring that they leave feeling completely satisfied and happy with their decisions!

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY on

6 Reviews for Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY

Matt helped my fiance and I design the most beautiful engagement ring and I couldn't be happier with his work! I would highly recommend this jeweler to those looking for a trustworthy source who can help you design the perfect ring. Thank you so much Matt for all of your help!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kate, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Matt went above and beyond to help me find the perfect engagement setting. He was extremely patient and quick to respond to my calls and emails. I will continue to travel from LI to have any repairs done or to conduct future jewelry purchases with him.

Profile Picture Phil, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

After 20 years of marriage I decided to celebrate by having my diamond remounted. Having been to Buccieri's Gems & Jewelry several times over the years for various jewelry needs I knew just who I was going to trust to do this for me. Kathy and Matt Buccieri provide nothing but professional, knowledgeable and friendly customer service at their store. With Matt's help it was not long before I had the perfect setting picked out for my diamond. I couldn't be happier with my new wedding rings and receive compliments on them frequently.

Profile Picture Linda, 12/13/14, 1 Review