1316 N Rockwell St., Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About BTL Speech Consulting

Based in Chicago, Illinois, BTL Speech Consulting provides counsel to those looking to make the most of their wedding speech. Founded by Brian Letzer, this service offers guidance in crafting speeches to be proud of. Brian has extensive experience in public speaking, having given over 200 presentations. He uses this expertise to help his clients deliver clear and concise toasts that stay true to their personality and passion.

BTL Speech Consulting is proud to offer a tailor-made experience to all of their clients. Brian believes that speechwriting is a collaborative process, so establishing familiarity is one of his top priorities. Preliminary consultations allow Brian to learn more about you and understand what you would like from your speech. Depending on the needs of the client, Brian offers a number of options. Beginning with the Applause service, Brian can help refine and revitalize your presentation using his industry expertise. For the Masterpiece package, Brian helps the speaker to create an in-depth and thoughtful address with consideration paid to details like physical presence. BTL Speech Consulting is available for in-person sessions in the Chicago metropolitan area and can also connect digitally to clients around the world.

• The Giving Wick

5 Reviews for BTL Speech Consulting

• Jacob

Jacob Behrens · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent!

I have always struggled with public speaking and he helped me overcome that fear and discover my true speaking skills. I highly recommend Brian’s services.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Emma Husar · Married on 07/27/2019

Thank god!

I was so nervous about my bridesmaid speach and BTL totally helped me organize all my thoughts and helped me get some laughs from the crowd! Im so thankful for their professional and fun help to make my sisters day extra special :)

Sent on 10/05/2019

Sean Baker · Married on 04/19/2019

Advised my wedding speech

I asked Brian for consultation on my speech at my own wedding. The wedding was quite big with a few prominent guests attending. I wanted to ensure I would make a good impression on the guests, so I asked Brian for help. He was very personable and easy to work with. The speech ended up going very well and a few guests told me afterwards that I was not only well spoken but that my speech was quite thought provoking and meaningful. Would recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2019

BTL Speech Consulting FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
  • What items are available?
    Send-Off
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    Next Day
    1 Week
    8-13 Days
    2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Refund
    Full Refund

• 1316 N Rockwell St. Chicago, IL, 60622 See on map
    312-815-7473 (Phone number)
    Monday: 9-5pm Tuesday: 9-3pm Wednesday: 9-3pm Thursday: 9-4pm Friday: 9-5pm Saturday: 10-4pm Sunday: 10-4pm
    Location of (BTL Speech Consulting)