1316 N Rockwell St., Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Deals 2

About BTL Speech Consulting

Ever had the perfect speech that sounds amazing when you recite it in your head? Or how about the cringe worthy feeling of being at a wedding hearing a “well, they tried their best” speech?

How often does a loved one or best friend give you the opportunity to be part of their special day? The level of gratitude that is felt when asked to be part of a person’s special day can, in some cases, quickly turn to panic. Why? Speeches. Heart racing, dry mouth, shortened breaths, confusion and fear of what to say; all things that I have experienced.

How nice would it be to walk up to a microphone and calmly and confidently deliver exactly what you want to express to the audience and the people you love. Being able to express your true, thoughtful self to an audience seems so liberating! Fearful critic in the back, “but that’s impossible, everybody becomes nervous while public speaking.” To their defense, public speaking is a common fear that affects an estimated 75% of the population.

But here’s the difference, even the fearful critic still spoke up when they felt the truth and wanted to express themselves. The fearful critic has all the powers within themselves to become the confident speaker they see in the mirror. See, it’s not the physical act of speaking that people fear, it’s the mental state of being vulnerable that causes doubt.

I’ve had the amazing opportunity to be a “Best Man” for three people in my life and a business career in speech giving. And in giving specific speeches that have enabled me to be myself, I shifted my mental outlook on the power of speeches. Whether it be weddings, business settings, or personal opportunities, I stay true toward myself while giving speeches. Seeing vulnerability for what it really means (a growth opportunity) is how I have fallen in love with speech presentations.

I’m here to be your guide and ensure that you deliver the best speech that is full of your truth and personality. Take advantage of my time in order to empower yourself to be the best version of your confident, speaking self.

Cheers,

Brian

• Location: Digital (Video Calls & Phone Calls) | Chicago (In-Person)
  • Is our work private and confidential?
    • Yes. I share my resources and services with you and I do not store any sensitive information regarding my clients. The resources I provide are yours to have and to share. However, I keep all client work private and confidential and do not share any information or data.
audio blur close up 722706 51 1886541 1569560517
btl logofinal 51 1886541 1569560439
audio blur close up 722706 51 1886541 1569560517

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for BTL Speech Consulting

Emma Husar · Married on 07/27/2019

Thank god!

I was so nervous about my bridesmaid speach and BTL totally helped me organize all my thoughts and helped me get some laughs from the crowd! Im so thankful for their professional and fun help to make my sisters day extra special :)

Sent on 10/05/2019

Sean Baker · Married on 04/19/2019

Advised my wedding speech

I asked Brian for consultation on my speech at my own wedding. The wedding was quite big with a few prominent guests attending. I wanted to ensure I would make a good impression on the guests, so I asked Brian for help. He was very personable and easy to work with. The speech ended up going very well and a few guests told me afterwards that I was not only well spoken but that my speech was quite thought provoking and meaningful. Would recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2019

BTL Speech Consulting FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Design
  • What items are available? Send-Off
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? Next Day, 1 Week, 8-13 Days, 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No

10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • BTL Speech Consulting 2
    Standing Ovation Package

10% off until Halloween!

Standing Ovation (90 Minute Session)

$225 (Discounted Rate)

• Getting to know you (Complimentary 15 min call)

• Speech guidelines & curriculum

• One-on-One session

• Posture, movement, and tone discipline

• Speech assessment and revision

• Mirror Session - Video review & feedback

• 1316 N Rockwell St. Chicago, IL, 60622 See on map
    312-815-7473 (Phone number)
    Monday: 9-5pm Tuesday: 9-3pm Wednesday: 9-3pm Thursday: 9-4pm Friday: 9-5pm Saturday: 10-4pm Sunday: 10-4pm