3009 Telford Pl, Charlotte, NC 28299 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Bryan Swisher Photography

Five time award winning Charlotte based photographer. I have been photographing weddings for over ten years. I'm very outgoing and easy to get along with, something that I believe is very important in a wedding photographer. I like to discuss your ideas, style and picture interest, then use that information along with my talents to capture the true essence of your wedding day. I focus on a mix of candid, interactive, details and story telling to photograph your wedding. I look forward to the opportunity of working with you & telling your story.

Follow Bryan Swisher Photography on

10 Reviews for Bryan Swisher Photography

Sasha · Married on 08/17/2014

Omg I cannot thank him more for being so professional, creative and just a wonderful vendor to work with!!! My pictures came out better then I could even imagine and I credit it all to Bryan!!!!

Renee · Married on 09/27/2013

I was married yesterday, 9-27-13, and I LOVED all my vendors, but I think the most important vendor on your wedding day is your photographer. My mom recommended Bryan to me thru a friend of hers. She would not stop asking me if I met with Bryan Swisher. Finally, I did. Look no further, he is your ONLY choice. We looked at 3 photographers, and he was light years ahead of the other two in creativity, professionalism, flexibility, and speed. By speed, I mean he can come up with some AMAZING shots on the spot that will truly blow you away. He is pricey for my budget but WORTH every single penny. Your guests will have no idea that he is there; he is not intrusive in any way. He is so confident in his work, and incredibly charming and genuine. When you see his photo albums that he creates, you will not believe what he can do. My fiance wanted to try another photographer due to price, but we both decided that his professionalism and his immense creativity tipped the scales in his favor. I am OVERJOYED with my choice. Bryan, you are amazing, and I am so grateful that you spent a little extra time to get all of my reception shots. You took all the pictures we asked for and much more.
    I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE WEDDING PICTURES!! THANKS SO MUCH!! Renee & Bryan

Erin · Married on 06/08/2013

I can't say enough about my experience working with Bryan. I met with several photographers before selecting him and it was a no brainer. My fiancé trusted my decision since he wasn't able to attend the meet and greet and he was thrilled too.

Bryan is very thorough, very attentive to what types of pictures we wanted and took the most fabulous photos. We had 10 kids in our wedding and he was awesome with them.

I would highly recommend Bryan, a very talented guy and fun to work with!

Bryan Swisher Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs

• 3009 Telford Pl Charlotte, NC See on map
    8472086188 (Phone number)
    8472086188 (Other Phone Number)
    8472086188 (Fax Number)