6178 Tournament Dr, Westerville, OH 43082 Map · Phone number

About Bryan Surgener Photography

My love for photography was born out of a love for storytelling. I studied English and creative writing in college with the hope of becoming a writer. Then I picked up a camera and found I was more interested in the stories coming from my photographs than those from my pen. I haven't looked back since.

I think it's so important for me as a photographer to capture images of real moments. These are the kind of pictures people look back on years from when they are taken that serve as the link to our memories. They remind us of feeling. They hit the heart. And for those who were yet unborn at the time the photo was taken, they offer a gateway to view and understand the past--not just to see what grandma or grandpa looked like, but to feel what they were like as individuals.

Being asked to photograph a wedding is an immense honor that I'm always in awe of. These moments only happen once, and I cherish the opportunity to tell your story for decades to come.

Bryan Surgener is a Columbus Ohio wedding photographer. Available to travel for destination weddings anywhere in the world.

Web: www.bryansurgener.com - E-mail: info@bryansurgener.com - Phone: (614) 753-0023

Follow Bryan Surgener Photography on

b2590d9e360d123c 1430147016356 bsurgener 2014 04 12 0259 as smart object 2
bs20351

10 Reviews for Bryan Surgener Photography

Maira · Married on 04/23/2018

Bryan was such a blessing! I can totally see him becoming very expensive in the future and I’m glad I found him now while he’s still affordable. He became a source of sound advice, a confidant, and friend during the process. You can tell that this is so much more than a profession for him-- much more of a very finely tuned artistic skill and obsessive passion... it was so inspiring! He was not caught up in profit or hourly fees. His main focus was capturing every beautiful detail of our Italian destination wedding and he did an excellent job. He included travel/accommodation costs in the quote plus an additional day of shooting to get creative shots of us in our venue--- I have to say that this extra day was instrumental to the great shots we got. Thank you Bryan! Here is a sampling from our wedding: https://imgur.com/a/2Exmx4V

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lori · Married on 05/27/2017

Advice from mother of the groom...Bryan has a creative eye, not just great cameras. Without vision and a designers eye your just another person with a camera. If your going to hire a photographer to capture the history of your event through photos, call someone with a reputation of excellence.Bryan Surgener Photography. Wisconsin folks love his work!

Sent on 06/02/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/29/2015

Bryan literally fell in our laps by some grace of God! He was the first and last photographer I looked at! I tried to find other photographers but nothing compares to Bryan! He's thoughtful, honest, accommodating, and most importantly talented. Bryan has proven to be more than just a name amongst the many vendors I'm working with, he's our friend! And we are so pleased to have him be a part of our special date this summer.

Reading the other reviews simply reaffirms that Bryan was always the right chose!
    He will always be the first name out of my mouth if and when friends and family need a photographer in the future. No doubt about that! Thank you Bryan for being simply amazing!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Bryan Surgener Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• 6178 Tournament Dr Westerville, 43082 See on map
    6147530023 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Bryan Surgener Photography)