476 main st, Metuchen, NJ 08840 Map · Phone number

About Bruelle's Bridal

Bruelle’s Bridal is a full-service bridal salon featuring an extensive of sophisticated gowns to suit every bride’s price range. We furnish to our brides by offering a luxurious and intimate setting as they enjoy a glass of mimosa or champagne with petit fours.

At Bruelle’s bridal we strive to provide you with an exceptional service; we want to assure you that we’ll make every effort to make this experience the most memorable for years to come.

Bruelle’s Bridal Mission is to provide Brides with the most unique experience. Our professional bridal consultant staffs believe that today’s bride deserves an experience that is set above the rest.

The Gowns at Bruelle’s Bridal start at a price range from $1500 and up.

IMG5070
IMG4829
IMG5070

30 Reviews for Bruelle's Bridal

Judith · Married on 11/11/2017

Natacha is so kind , patient her store is so elegant she is very professional . The beauty of Natacha is the time she gives to me to try and the way she welcome me in the store. The first day i went to visit she did not give me any pressure to buy and she was so amazing . I was so happy i get a beautiful dress and i was so happy and satisfied

Sent on 04/03/2018

Schivane · Married on 09/05/2015

Bruelle's Bridal has made this entire wedding planning experience amazing. When I hired Natasha as my wedding planner she did not force me to purchase dresses from her but every time it showed her a picture, she kept saying I don't think that's it. So after visiting her shop and trying on several dresses she said , " I have the Perfect dress for you" sure enough it was the first dress I said I loved. They have truly made this experience amazing and having Natasha as my vendor and planner gives me the best of both worlds! If you are looking for someone that ultimately desires the best for your day with the highest level of PROFESSIONALISM, Bruelles Bridal is just for you. Natasha makes herself available no matter what and will go above and beyond to ensure your dream comes true. There are plenty of Bridal Boutiques and planners out there that are more concerned about the money versus the couple but I landed one that cares with EXQUISITE TASTE! Love them

Sent on 02/03/2015

Christie · Married on 10/06/2013

Natasha and Kaity are excellent. They put all my nerves at ease. I went to several shops and felt they were more interested in the dress than the bride. Bruelles focuses on the bride and fits the dress to you; Natasha spent time talking to me and understanding the vision that I wanted for my wedding. They also have a range of sizes for the sample dresses and that was a plus for me since I am not a size 6. Highly recommend this shop.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Award

• Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment Wedding DJs

Natasha and her team are amazing to work with. I strongly recommend them to anyone planning a Wedding.

• JoeC Weddings
    JoeC Weddings Wedding Photographers

Amazing collection of wedding gowns. You'll be happy with the service.

• 3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele
    3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele Wedding Hair & Makeup

BRUELLES BRIDAL IS AMAZING!! I have worked with their brides as their makeup artist on several occasion. Not only are their gowns beautiful and prices reasonable, they are also involved in the planning of your wedding and they do this effortlessly! Amazing team to work with. Keep up the good work!

• 476 main st Metuchen, 08840 See on map