Bruelle's Bridal

Metuchen, NJ View map

Bruelle鈥檚 Bridal is a full-service bridal salon featuring an extensive of sophisticated gowns to suit every bride鈥檚 price range. We furnish to our brides by offering a luxurious and intimate setting as they enjoy a glass of mimosa or champagne with petit fours.

At Bruelle鈥檚 bridal we strive to provide you with an exceptional service; we want to assure you that we鈥檒l make every effort to make this experience the most memorable for years to come.

Bruelle鈥檚 Bridal Mission is to provide Brides with the most unique experience. Our professional bridal consultant staffs believe that today鈥檚 bride deserves an experience that is set above the rest.

The Gowns at Bruelle鈥檚 Bridal start at a price range from $1500 and up.

4.7
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Judith Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Natacha is so kind , patient her store is so elegant she is very professional . The beauty of Natacha is the time she gives to me to try and the way she welcome me in the store. The first day i went to visit she did not give me any pressure to buy and she was so amazing . I was so happy i get a beautiful dress and i was so happy and satisfied
    Schivane Married on 09/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bruelle's Bridal has made this entire wedding planning experience amazing. When I hired Natasha as my wedding planner she did not force me to purchase dresses from her but every time it showed her a picture, she kept saying I don't think that's it. So after visiting her shop and trying on several dresses she said , " I have the Perfect dress for you" sure enough it was the first dress I said I loved. They have truly made this experience amazing and having Natasha as my vendor and planner gives me the best of both worlds! If you are looking for someone that ultimately desires the best for your day with the highest level of PROFESSIONALISM, Bruelles Bridal is just for you. Natasha makes herself available no matter what and will go above and beyond to ensure your dream comes true. There are plenty of Bridal Boutiques and planners out there that are more concerned about the money versus the couple but I landed one that cares with EXQUISITE TASTE! Love them
    Christie Married on 10/06/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Natasha and Kaity are excellent. They put all my nerves at ease. I went to several shops and felt they were more interested in the dress than the bride. Bruelles focuses on the bride and fits the dress to you; Natasha spent time talking to me and understanding the vision that I wanted for my wedding. They also have a range of sizes for the sample dresses and that was a plus for me since I am not a size 6. Highly recommend this shop.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment Wedding DJs

Natasha and her team are amazing to work with. I strongly recommend them to anyone planning a Wedding.

JoeC Weddings JoeC Weddings Wedding Photographers

Amazing collection of wedding gowns. You'll be happy with the service.

3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele 3D Looks Makeup Artistry, Skin care & Gele Wedding Hair & Makeup

BRUELLES BRIDAL IS AMAZING!! I have worked with their brides as their makeup artist on several occasion. Not only are their gowns beautiful and prices reasonable, they are also involved in the planning of your wedding and they do this effortlessly! Amazing team to work with. Keep up the good work!

476 main st Metuchen, 08840
Location of (Bruelle's Bridal)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding