Bruce's Bridal/Lasting Impressions

• Shores Fine Dry Cleaning
  • Elizabella's Bridal Boutique

9 Reviews for Bruce's Bridal/Lasting Impressions

Julie · Married on 09/10/2016

Lovely lovely ladies! Cannot speak highly enough about Lasting Impressions/Bruce's Bridal! I walked in, had no appointment, and these ladies spent hours with me trying on dresses and even helping me to look at bridesmaids dresses as well. They went through and helped me pick dresses after i described what I was looking for, and when I tried on the dresses and gave them a yay or nay they got a further idea of the style I liked and suggested other dresses for me. They were also very very knowledgeable, suggesting which dresses would look good with a belt and what veils to choose. Good size selection too. After I found the perfect dress, they pulled a different dress by the same designer in my size and type so I could get an idea of fit. I was very impressed with these ladies and this bridal shop and would recommend them to anyone! I can't wait to get my dress in!

Sent on 03/30/2016
  • April

April · Married on 04/02/2016

Had a great experience here looking for and buying my wedding dress! They have a HUGE selection of beautiful designer dresses at full price and discounted prices. Keep a check on their facebook page for sales -- this is the BEST time to go get a dress! You'll be happy you checked them out!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Nichole · Married on 09/05/2015

Very helpful and nice. My bridesmaid dresses were perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2015

• Lexington See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Bruce's Bridal/Lasting Impressions)