Bruce Thomson Photography

Suwanee, GA View map

We are a lifestyle photographer and would love to capture the moments in your event or milestone. We have years of experience in photography, shooting Weddings, Engagements, Family, and Graduating Seniors. We shoot Nikon equipment with a large array of Nikon lenses exclusively for the best quality images possible. We believe unique places make great venues for beautiful images, so travel is welcome. We include high resoloution images on a CD/DVD without watermarks and a copyright release for you to print at your discretion. We also include a website to review all images which also provides printing services. Your event includes up to 12 hours of photojournalism on your special day. All booked Weddings include a complimentary Engagement session valued at $175. Let us capture your most special moments in images that will last for years to come!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Proofs
    Mary Married on 06/10/2011
    Bruce provided exceptional photos for my daughter's wedding. He was very patient and professional. We looked at several photographers before making our final selection and Bruce provided the best services for our needs, he was very accommodating for all stages of the wedding i.e. engagement and wedding ceremony. I can hardly wait for him to take pictures of my grandchildren and future photography needs.
    Allison Married on 05/07/2011
    After meeting with severl photographers, it was my pleasure selecting Bruce Thomson to take photo's of my wedding. He met my price point by offering several packages, which helped me stay within my budget, he was very professional, very understanding, very patient and just overall a nice guy. During my photo session, Bruce was always aware of my needs of being "THE BRIDE", through all of the stress of my Wedding Day, Bruce went out of his way to make my Wedding Day extra special. Looking back at my ceremony I can say on my special day I will always remember his kindness and wonderful staff. My photo's are beautiful. I would recommend any bride giving him the opportunity to photograph her wedding.

3686 Castle View Ct. Suwanee, 30024
Location of (Bruce Thomson Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding