Leavenworth, WA 98826 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Brown Family Homestead

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2017

Perfection is all that I can say about Brown Family Homestead! It was the most amazing day, and our guests were blown away by the beauty that is Brown Family Homestead. I could not have imagined a better day. Karen and Hannah were awesome to work with. Highly recommended for all the brides that are looking for that rustic/natural setting. So many unique pieces of charm are included as well. It didn't take much decorating, and you are able to bring your own food/drink in. I just can't say enough good things.

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2017

Our day was so perfect, and I think one of the biggest reasons was the venue that we chose. Brown Family Homestead is just breathtaking! It's so unique and beautiful. We have several guests comment on how amazing our venue was, and how did we find such a gem. If that wasn't enough, Karen and Hannah are wonderful to work with. There is so much included in the price as well. The tables and chairs and rustic touches made for a very happy bride. If you are thinking of getting married in Leavenworth, you will not be disappointed with Brown Family Homestead

Sent on 06/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

I may be a little bit biased because I am family, but having my reception at the Brown Family Homestead was an absolute dream come true. Karen and Hannah went above and beyond to answer any questions that I had and also offered sample documents to look at to get ideas for a wedding day schedule and such. On top of that, you really could not ask for a more beautiful location. I specifically chose to get married in October for the beautiful fall colors and I was not disappointed. The tent and everything inside was tastefully rustic, and as the temperature dropped as the evening wore on, the tent's side panels were closed and the outdoor heaters lit and we all stayed toasty. Finally, the Treehouse was such a perfect place to spend the night (in two words, it was adorably quaint). We had also rented out the Homestead house for our out-of-town groomsmen, which was perfect. I cannot say enough great things about the Brown Family Homestead!

Sent on 10/13/2015