702 W. Foothill Blvd. #B, Monrovia, CA 91016 Map · Phone number

About Brown Brothers Catering

What We Are All About Behind the Scenes: Style: Brown Brothers Catering offers 5 Star catering services at realistic prices. We offer an American-style cuisine that combines quality and presentation which are among the top in the industry. Our menus are filled with exquisite entrees for all tastes. The catering business has been in our family for over 40 years and we have extensive experience in catering all occasions from large corporate events and wedding receptions to small intimate engagements.

We provide a wide variety of catering services including; wedding receptions and wedding cakes, corporate breakfasts, board meetings, company meals, lunches, birthday parties, anniversaries, City and Government events, and Quinceanera's. Our menu includes, but is not limited to buffets, hors d' oeuvres, entrees, salads, starches, vegetables, stations, desserts, and a huge selection of beverages. Our services range from set-up buffets to buffet station to full service catering. History: Brown Brothers Catering has been in the family business for over 40 years. We have brought many skills and talents from food service experience, wedding planning, and event coordination. We are excited to use all of this experience and knowledge to help those we serve. We invite others to have a wonderful experience and enjoyable time in using our professional services.

Brown Brothers name originated from the ancestry of the Brown Family. As a great heritage, we wanted to carry on a legacy of strength, humility, power, and greatness.

The business has a history of experience that has it's roots connected to many food service businesses. It first started in Utah County as "Startup's Candy Factory", and then moved to Southern California as "Startup's Catering". The family has now expanded out in Southern California & Utah to create services throughout all areas, including Arizona and Idaho. What a great legacy for us to carry on, and hope that we can make the services that we offer mean something to you and your legacy.

DSC 2190
brown logo eps
DSC 2338
DSC 2231
DSC 2190
brown logo eps
DSC 2338

2 Reviews for Brown Brothers Catering

My caterer backed out 3 weeks before my wedding reception. I contacted Brown Brothers Catering and they were able to accommodate me and were absolutely wonderful to work with. They took care of everything and I didn't have to worry about one thing. Our guests said they loved the food and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family for any special event.

Sent on 10/26/2013

2.0
      2.0
      1.0

The didn't bring enough ice for the bar and they served the top of my cake that I was supposed to save for my first wedding anniversary. Very disappointed. It was a destination wedding so maybe it was their first one.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Brown Brothers Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Vegetarian