5369 SR 655, Belleville, PA 17004 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 5 to 270

About Brookmere Winery

Our premier wedding pavilion nestled in our sprawling vineyard next to our 1866 Vineyard Inn is truly a destination in itself. We offer a beautiful garden ceremony area, a spacious Bed & Breakfast, friendly staff and plenty of parking to help you have the wedding of your dreams.

Follow Brookmere Winery on

900fd55f2c51d52a WeddingPhoto
ceremony

11 Reviews for Brookmere Winery

Holly · Married on 06/04/2017

I had my wedding here this past June! Everything was wonderful. The grounds are gorgeous, the wine is great and everything is perfect here for a rustic wedding. We also rented the rooms in the B&B for us and our family. It was so nice and convenient. The owners are nice and accommodating and the event planner , Sierra was great. She helped us plan the perfect day and where everything was so it would go smoothly. Everything was perfect, I wouldn't have changed my choice in venue. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Brookmere Winery is nestled in the heart of Belleville, PA. This winery is also home to a historic bed and breakfast right beside the newly renovated barn, pavilion, and private vineyard. This reception/ceremony venue has two options the barn or the pavilion. Personally, I have chosen to hold my reception at the pavilion which is only steps away from the beautiful vineyard. I am in love with the timeless setting and the surrounding scenery. With the built in beauty it creates minimal decorations.

There is the option to hold ceremonies at this location as well, I have chosen to hold mine at one of the local churches.

My personal experience with the owner is phenomenal. She is very accommodating to all of my (the bride) needs. Getting in contact with her is simple and she responds quickly. I come from a split family and she has been in contact with the father and mother side. My wedding will be in October of 2016. Even with a little over a year away she is able to tend to my concerns and question while juggling other weddings. The price for all that is included in this package is very hard to beat. I would recommend this venue to every one I know, you and your guest will certainly not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/25/2016

Excellent. It is magical. Cheryl and her team are professional. It is gorgeous and made the wedding like a dream.

Sent on 07/05/2016

• 5369 SR 655 Belleville, PA, 17004 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Brookmere Winery)