$30k-$36k
75-165
Guest Capacity

About Brooklyn Winery

Premier New York Wedding Venue

Celebrate your marriage at a beautiful winery in Brooklyn.

With a fully functioning winery as the backdrop for your nuptials, Brooklyn Winery is uniquely chic—you’ll host your guests in our romantic, sophisticated space filled with reclaimed wood and hand-selected vintage adornments while sipping wine made on premises. Your dedicated event manager will carefully assist with all of the details, from helping you select your individual wedding menu to making sure every element is perfect when it’s time to walk down the aisle. We’ve expertly designed our weddings to provide you with a full-service experience as we help you craft the day you’ve always imagined.

347-889-7100 or events@bkwinery.com

Also looking for venues in Washington, DC? Check our new wedding venue District Winery. We are currently booking weddings for dates beginning November 2017 and beyond. Visit districtwinery.com for more information.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Family Style (7)
Liquor License (7)
Furniture (7)
Premium Liquor (6)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
Bridal Suite (5)
Wheelchair Access (5)
Tastings (4)
Event Rentals (2)
Wireless Internet (1)

If you're keeping it local, there is simply no better choice than Brooklyn Winery. We've been to plenty of weddings at the more "blank slate" venues in NYC, but truly don't think you lose any of the creativity or personal touch by going with a more "full service" option at Brooklyn Winery. From the sales team to the event coordinator, everyone is always available to help and listen, and trust me, we are a strongly opinionated couple. The staff handle everything with a smile and in no way does it feel like they are working on as many weddings at once as they probably are. And for the setting itself, it can't be topped. The ceremony/dining space has more of a natural, outdoor feel than you might think and the main room/bar is all the space you need for a dance party up to 150 people (you might not think so, but I promise it is). You don't have to be a wino to get married here (we aren't really), but having 5+ wine selections and craft beer at the bar is pretty awesome. More importantly, the food CAN NOT BE MATCHED. Our wedding was 6 months ago and people are still talking about the fried chicken. And since they use the same staff as the Wine Bar, all the servers are so clearly invested in the space and over the top accommodating. You can really feel the difference. We could go on and on but just trust us, you want to get married here.

P.S. The group tasting is a party in itself.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, All Inclusive Packages, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

I had my bridal shower at Brooklyn Winery this past June. I have been to the winery many times for wine tastings, dinner and other events but this was my first experience attending a personal event. I was amazed at the professionalism and attentiveness of the staff. The staff went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed, my glass was never empty and that the guests were taken care of. The food was not only delicious but unique. My friends and family raved about it for weeks. I would definitely choose BK Winery for future events based on the excellent experience, food and wine.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the second we first toured Brooklyn Winery, we knew it was the place for our venue. It's beautiful, the food is amazing and the vibe is just right -- and, VERY importantly, the team there was by far the most professional we encountered when touring venues. Jessica, Jesi and everyone there made our day so special, and they were calm, lovely and organized the whole time. It's now such a special place for us to visit, and I can't recommend it enough. Book early!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was just what we wanted and I have to thank Brooklyn Winery for making it possible! From the staff, to the food, to the ambiance, everything was perfect. Our wedding was two months ago and our guests are still talking about how great the good was!

I would recommend this venue over and over!

Profile Picture nicole, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There aren't words to describe how amazing our experience was with Brooklyn Winery. We pretty much knew right after getting engaged that it was the location we wanted and I'm so happy we went with our initial instinct! From the very moment we signed the contract they made the process so seamless.

I work in the wedding industry so I was pretty conscious about not wanting to feel overwhelmed or stressed out day of since I've seen the effect that can (understandably) have on my clients. I can honestly say that I did not think of one detail, timing issue or anything else on the day of. It was amazing! From the second we walked in the door everything looked beautiful and went absolutely seamlessly. Every person I have talked to since the wedding has said how good the food was too. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to eat! I can't recommend BK Winery highly enough.

Profile Picture McKenzie, 3/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Indoor

My "thank you" email to BK Winery after the event says it all....

"Hi Jess and Jesi,

We wanted to make sure and say THANK YOU for everything you did. From when we first met Jesi (she sold us on BKWinery in under 10 min), your support throughout the whole process, and then your perfect organization in the final stages with Jess, our experience working with you was absolutely fantastic. I work in the client services/account management world and my husband works in hospitality so our bar is pretty high as far as responsiveness, setting expectations, delivery, etc and you freaking nailed it.

Thank you!!"

Profile Picture Bianca, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

People are still telling me how amazing our wedding was, and that's in large part due to BK Winery. From the moment we saw the place we were hooked, and the events team followed through in every way imaginable. First off, BK Winery is seriously gorgeous. And they know how to make it look ridiculously good. All of their staff, from the coordinators to the servers and bartenders are top notch. One of the servers even made sure that I ate and got to enjoy the food. Which is amazing. Amazing. They were great coordinating with vendors, and I could trust them to make the space look exactly how I envisioned it. Jess, our point of contact and day of planner, was great. On the day she was unobtrusive but always there when you needed her. And always with the answer. They were very flexible with the changes we requested, like changing up the seating a bit, and adding bottled cider to the bar. The space may seem small, but it works out perfectly. Even though the dance space isn't huge, it makes it more fun since everyone has to pack in. The only tiny negative is that the space is a little segmented. Dining room is very separate from the dance floor, from the dessert area. But a small price to pay for what is sure to be a stunning wedding.

Profile Picture Claire, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Chairs, Indoor

Wow is all I can say. Just getting married on Saturday at the Brooklyn winery I think I am still in shock of how it all turned out. I will start out by saying that from the day I contacted the winery about taking a tour and subsequently reserving my date I was hooked - Jessi toured me around the winery and set up my wedding date and timeline of events and she was AMAZING. She then connected me with Jessica who was my coordinator from that day forward and made every day leading up to my wedding so smooth & was constantly reassuring. The tasting at the winery was nearly as fun as our wedding and such a great experience for an anxious bride to just relax, enjoy and begin to envision what the day would be. In the weeks leading up to our wedding I spoke with Jessica so often and each time I did I felt more and more reassured and confident - she was prompt in her responses, always able to resolve any question or concern and followed up on every detail. Despite having other weddings and events to coordinate, Jessica made it feel as though I was the only one getting married this year :) From beginning to end of our wedding yesterday my dreams came true and I know it is because of the dedication, attention to detail, kindness and passion that not only Jessica has but every staff member at the winery. This unique rustic, chic & romantic venue was the most beautiful space to say I do to my best friend. I wish I could do it all over again and can only say quick call and book your wedding at the Brooklyn Winery!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I held my rehearsal dinner/welcome party at the Brooklyn Winery on 10.6.16. I had originally looked into this venue for my wedding, but they don't hold weddings in October (due to harvesting/making wine), so I was incredibly excited when I was able to hold one of my wedding events here. From my initial inquiry all the way through my event, the team was a pleasure to work with. They were quick to respond and knowledgeable about the winery and my event. They were super accommodating and the staff the night of was excellent! The food was delicious and wine was amazing. Guests are still raving about how great everything was. When I walked in, servers were passing trays of champagne, which I did not know was going to happen, and that was a pleasant surprise. All in all, we had a fantastic evening.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Tables, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Indoor

Emily, Jessica, Rachel and the whole BK winery crew are hands down amazing. Every change in plans no matter how last minute was handled. They are so flexible, so personable, and so accommodating from the very first email I sent inquiring about having our wedding there. The space is gorgeous, the food delicious, and they handled set up wonderfully. We literally just had things dropped off and they took care of it and made it all look perfect (I'm not a crafter or a decorator so this was HUGE in my book). We had a small 65person ceremony and reception at the winery. Emily was our coordinator the day of and has an awesome ability to anticipate peoples needs before they even know they need them. A sign of a true pro. The staff the day of the wedding was so helpful, sweet, & fun. There was nothing I would do differently. Love this place!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/2/16, 4 Reviews

21 Photos
220x220 sq 1363383180921 sl1003
220x220 sq 1485540127857 rimabrindamour2016tilefloral
220x220 sq 1485540126917 image 5bkwinerychellisemichael
220x220 sq 1522857041 0566d91e91b0fe5a 1522857040 18b0e036332eafd2 1522857039894 1 atriumceremonysetu
220x220 sq 1521840212 7dc5adba88984ebb 1521840211 bb9ce51cc1138b51 1521840210757 4 cleanplate 2018 at
220x220 sq 1485540102953 image 3bkwinerylevistolove
220x220 sq 1485546204291 bkwinerysmallphotokatieosgood
220x220 sq 1485539904983 bkwinerysmallphotokhakibedford
220x220 sq 1522781082 8d02bd43e05b0f9d 1522781080 bb47cdc03509bdd7 1522781080092 2 seangallery 2017 a
220x220 sq 1522778499 d74ca2c5cd1af1c3 1522778498 c00fe83fd4ba7c94 1522778497913 1 17 ladetails  dsc4
220x220 sq 1522778507 32c8cd2ef6afac5d 1522778506 ef6698e5805f68cb 1522778505586 2 brindamourphotogra
220x220 sq 1522512898 8c6af59ffd34906c 1522512897 660180cf6dbe6a23 1522512896922 3 katieslaterphotogr
220x220 sq 1522778518 dd0b04e220f3c683 1522778517 bd213f8bed935531 1522778516693 3 brindamourphotogra
220x220 sq 1521840219 05b1f35bcc65e73e 1521840218 55859b905943f8bb 1521840218712 5 cleanplate 2018 at
220x220 sq 1485540171201 cleanplatepictures2016atriumtablesceiling
220x220 sq 1363383520206 4529410151203282844737592467003n
220x220 sq 1485539929394 cleanplatepictures2016atriumtablesstringlights
220x220 sq 1522857042 533240a0d8252fc4 1522857040 d6b11276610a1b90 1522857039926 3 harvestdinner
220x220 sq 1485540186348 image 4bkwinerykhaki bedford
220x220 sq 1363383175977 brooklynwineryweddingoverviewmainimage
220x220 sq 1521840224 45d6a90061626696 1521840223 e0676a89472840d9 1521840222977 6 cleanplate 2018 wi

3D Tours

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Brooklyn Winery is one of our favorite places to play. Events at Bk Winery are optimized by the staff's expertise in hospitality, logistics, and most importantly, taste! We don't hesitate when afforded the opportunity to play an event here. Highly recommend!!!

Brooklyn Winery is one of the most beautiful wedding venues in NYC. We've performed many weddings there and they are always organized and elegant.

Such a great place for an event. The staff at Brooklyn Winery make it that much easier to enjoy your big day. They really understand their clients and want you event to be perfect!

213 N 8th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211   See On Map
347-763-1506 (phone)
Brooklyn Winery is a wedding venue from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Brooklyn, Long Island, and Queens. Brooklyn Winery is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in premium, full service weddings.