14440 W Lisbon Rd, Brookfield, WI 53005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

49 Reviews for Brookfield Wedding Cakes

Sonia · Married on 05/26/2018

Susan is amazing!! I had my cake tasting with 2 other bridesmaids-it was a very fun, laid back process. Her pricing is quite reasonable and her cake is very tasty. Everyone loved my wedding cake, all thanks to Susan!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Christie · Married on 07/14/2017

Susan of Brookfield Wedding Cakes did a fantastic job with our wedding cake - both in looks and in taste! Leading up to our big day, planning for our cake was so fun. Susan was interested in all of our wedding details so that she could make a cake that would be a perfect match with the look of our wedding. Communication was great and everything was priced very appropriately. The cake was delivered on time and it was BEAUTIFUL when we saw it. It's also safe to say it's the best cake I've ever had; my husband doesn't normally like sweets or cake, but he ate it up and said it was delicious! Throughout the night, our guests kept asking us where we got the cake because they could not stop eating it either! I would absolutely recommend Brookfield Wedding cakes to others!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

Brookfield Wedding Cakes is such an awesome business. Susan is an absolutely incredible baker and decorator, and she does everything in her house! It's truly amazing. Our cake looked exactly how we imagined it, and tasted even better. Susan sat down with us and made sure she understood what we envisioned. Each of the cake pictures she showed us were clearly very individualized to each wedding/event. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/21/2017