Eden Prairie, MN 55347 Map · Phone number

About Brooke Michaelson Photography

Brooke is a wedding and lifestyle photographer whose goal is to tell a story through her images. Her photography is influenced by her family roots as a 4th generation farmer, and her study in Studio Art at St. Olaf College. The farm gave her a hard working, yet fun-loving attitude and an enchantment with open fields and rolling hills (places you can often find her snapping pictures). Studio Art gave her an eye for anything but the ordinary and the ability to find inspiration in her surroundings and subjects.

She is a very personable individual who would love to meet you and hear your story!

If you would like to get in touch with Brooke, please feel free to call or email her.

612-940-3128

brooke@brookemichaelson.com

For more previews of Brooke's work visit her website:

or stop by her facebook page:

Follow Brooke Michaelson Photography on

1b23b9ca2910f3a2 1356821583995 aandwmarriedweb0010
jandamarriedweb0007

11 Reviews for Brooke Michaelson Photography

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2013

Brooke did an amazing job on our wedding and engagement photos! She made us feel super comfortable when photographing us and definitely makes an effort to get to know you.

We also used the photo booth option that she offers for weddings and I would definitely recommend this! She provided props and we also had some of our own and the pictures are hilarious!

I would definitely recommend Brooke, we loved our photos and our experience working with her. My sister and her fiance liked our photos so much that they are also using Brooke for their wedding in May!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Katie · Married on 08/31/2013

Amazing photos, awesome attitude and incredible value! Honestly, we could not have asked for a better wedding photographer.
    Let me start at the beginning. Before we selected Brooke we had a consultation that helped us get to know her style and her to know ours. I think this was very helpful because we were all clear on what we wanted to achieve with our wedding photos. To me, this is key. She listened and respected our style, was respective to our suggestions and gave us examples of other things we might like, which were great.
    Onto the wedding day. When we arrived at the venue Brooke was on time and ready to go. Together we had set the schedule for the day and she helped us stick to it in order to ensure we used our photography time wisely.
    When it came to formal pictures she was great with direction. Then for the remainder of the photos she was like a fly on the wall. Never getting in the way, but simply documenting the day (Note: we had ask for candid style photos, which she did beautifully).
    After the wedding, we were so looking forward to seeing the results. She took her time and combed through every photo making sure they were perfect before releasing them to us. And when we finally got them they were flawless. I can't even count the number of complements we've gotten! And the best part, every time I look through them I experience the day all over again!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Allie · Married on 10/06/2012

Brooke did an amazing job on our wedding! She was fun, professional and we had a great time working with her. I found her looking on this website, and Im so glad we booked her, I recomend you do the same if you are looking for someone to shoot your wedding! She also recently shot my sisters family portraits because my sister enjoyed her so much at my wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Award

Brooke Michaelson Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• Weddings In Echo Valley
    Weddings In Echo Valley Barn & Farm Weddings

Brooke was friendly sweet and personable. You could tell that her creative mind was really working as she was capturing many special moments yet without rushing or making anyone feel anxious. We can't wait to see the images she took- they will surely be amazing! We hope to see her at our wedding venue again!

• Eden Prairie, 55347 See on map