Newport Beach, CA 92663 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Brooke Keegan Weddings and Events

• Sandy

Sandy De Young · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing, Professional, Creative...Perfection!

Brooke and Heather were amazing! They met with my daughter and me and right away came up with a vision that fulfilled all my daughter’s dreams. It was like they had known us for years and the wedding was absolutely perfect. Every detail, every special touch, every vendor…everything was more than we could have hoped for. My daughter and I loved working with them and I can hardly wait to plan my next daughter’s wedding with Brooke and Heather! Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Christine · Married on 07/30/2016

We hired Heather as our wedding planner. While we hired her for "day of" coordination, leading up to the wedding she was always available to answer questions and help us find good vendors to work with. Any time I asked for her advice on vendors she was very honest with me and helped to review the contracts of those we chose to make sure we were getting a fair deal. She was so patient sitting down with my parents, my husband and I before the wedding to go over the timeline and, again, answer any questions. The day of the wedding, her team put on a flawless event! We ran a little behind so her girls worked hard behind the scenes to get everyone cued up for photos so we could make up time, which we did without any stress. The entire wedding went absolutely perfectly with their guidance! I was able to be completely relaxed and fully enjoy my wedding day because of Heather and her team!

Sent on 10/05/2016

My best friend used Brooke as her wedding planner a few years ago, and when I became engaged and was looking for a wedding planner, I knew Brooke was exactly who I wanted in charge of my planning. Brooke made the planning process fun and stress-free. All her vendor recommendations were outstanding and our wedding day was by far the most spectacular, beautiful, and love-filled day of our lives. On the wedding day, I felt so at ease and was able to appreciate the day knowing I had Brooke and her incredible team in charge and keeping things running smoothly. Everything seemed to go off without a hitch, and Brooke did the most amazing job keeping everyone so organized and on schedule throughout the planning process and especially on the wedding day. My guests were very impressed with how well organized our wedding was, and that is because we were lucky enough to have the best planner on our team.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Brooke Keegan Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Unite Entertainment
    Unite Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've been working in the event business for twenty years and can honestly say that Brooke and her team are simply the best! I have the pleasure to work with a ton of amazing planners but Brooke Keegan and her entire team represent the level of professionalism, class and expertise that we strive for ourselves at Unite Entertainment. From our first event together almost a decade ago, we have had the opportunity to work on some of the most incredible weddings with Brooke Keegan Events and look forward to another decade of collaborating in making each and every wedding better than the last!

• Newport Beach, 92663 See on map