Brooke Aliceon Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brooke Aliceon Photography

Romantic imagery with a photojournalistic flair!

Welcome!

My name is Brooke. My middle name is Aliceon. :-) It is pronounced Alice-on... basically Alison. It's spelled funny because my heritage is French and I'm all about it. I shoot with my husband Sean. We specialize in wedding and portraiture photography.

We would absolutely love to hear from YOU!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (3)
High-Res Images (3)
Slideshow (3)
Digital Files (3)

My husband and I hired Brooke and Sean to photograph our October wedding in Joshua Tree, CA. We couldn't have been happier with both the experience and the photos! They are both so warm, friendly and fun. They made us feel like they were the lucky ones, when truly it was us. Our photos are spectacular and they were able to capture the beauty of the setting we chose, as well as the details we worked so hard on. It was such a dream to have them photograph our special day.

Profile Picture Tracey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

Brooke and Sean MADE our wedding. They are not only professional and responsive but they are fun and personable. Brooke went ABOVE and BEYOND by helping me with things that were completely out of her job description (i.e. rubbing make-up out of my wedding dress minutes before I walked down the aisle during my panic attack). The pictures are STUNNING. Brooke and Sean know how to work with the sun and captured some incredible moments of us on the beach. Everyone thinks our photos could be featured in a magazine. Brooke and Sean were the best decision we ever made.. and having 2 photographers ensured we captured every moment. They even put together a wedding preview slideshow that they played during the reception.. it was perfect.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brooke and Sean are wonderful! They are my favorite vendor we hired. We are so grateful for their time and talents. I've spent hours pining over our pictures - seriously amazing. They took a stressful day and found the love, light and excitement in it. I would highly recommend this team and hope to work with them again for family photos down the line.

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I love working events with Brooke and Sean! They always provide amazing direction to couples to capture the best photos. Brooke also puts together a slide show for guests to see onsite. She is fantastic and I love her style!

Events