Brodie Ledford Studios *

Brodie Ledford Studios *

About Brodie Ledford Studios *

Photography | Cinematography | Videography

Brodie Ledford Studios is the areas Premier Cinematic Video and Photography Studio! Providing you with the Cinematography, Videography, and Photography that you want and deserve….

As a recipient of Multiple Bride's Choice and Couple's Choice Awards we value the relationships that we have with our clients and know that you deserve to be treated not as just another customer, but as someone who has chosen us to be a part of your special day!

We pride ourselves in Offering Creative, journalistic, Artistic, and traditional styles of both Photography and Cinematography that will perfectly document and capture your wedding day start to finish!

Why Choose Brodie Ledford Studios to provide you with both Photo and Video Services?
It is extremely important that your Photographer and Cinematographer / Videographer can work closely and smoothly together. By having our one cohesive team working together to accomplish one goal, your day will be seamless!  We Make it Easy….

Pricing and Services:
Receive a generous discount when you Choose Brodie Ledford Studios to provide you with both Video & Photography service!

We create custom Packages for our Clients. We understand everyones needs are different.

Please visit our website for complete pricing information. http://www.BrodieLedford.com

WE MAKE IT FUN AND EASY FOR YOU!

Photography, Cinematography, Videography, Serving MD,PA,WV,VA   Baltimore / Washington / Frederick region.
We also will travel to additional destinations as available

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Ceremony (1)
Pre-Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Digital Download (1)

Start to finish I could not say enough good things! Despite a time crunch we didn't forsee (check when sunset is, brides!), his team managed to get our huge group of groomsmen and bridesmaids through all their pictures perfectly and in a timely manner - no small feat if you knew our crew! And that meant we could slow it down and really savor the bride/groom pictures that were our bigger priority. I was definitely a difficult bride (we chose a venue with lovely scenery, and there were very specific places I wanted to be sure we got photos) but I never felt unreasonable - they did a great job of making me feel like a star, instead of a bridezilla :) All through the night they were there catching perfect moments, yet somehow never felt underfoot or in the way. If I could give ten stars I would!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Beautiful memories beautifully preserved. I hired Brodie Ledford Photography for my daughter's wedding in July. The photographs are stunning, and I feel like I'm seeing things I missed the day of. Brodie and his crew are consummate professionals, and it shows. The videos are beautifully and thoughtfully edited. Great job, recommended.

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Brodie Ledford Studios * Pricing

SD Card
USB Hard Drive
4 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Providing clients with professional service as well a creative finished product, Brodie Ledford Studios definitely makes our list! Brodie and his team provide a fun and memorable experience from the first conversation...the style and personalization of the photos is the icing on the cake!! When you find yourself looking for a photographer, BE SURE to give them a call..they will take great care of you and you'll be thrilled with the result.

Brodie is a wonderful photographer! I highly recommend him!

Brodie is been one of the newest additions to the Photography field... He has an amazing eye and a wonderful person to spend the day with because you are with your photographer most of the day so you better love them! When choosing him you know that you will get the photos of your dreams and can look back on that very magical day with great memories! We highly recommend Brodie Ledford Photography.

Brodie Ledford Photography offers their clients wonderful service and photos that will be cherished forever. They are caring professionals who will make your memories even more special.

Events

Frederick, MD 21701   See On Map
301-676-4041 (phone)
Brodie Ledford Studios * is a wedding Videographer and Photographer from Frederick, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Brodie Ledford Studios * is a professional wedding Photographer and Videographer that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding Photography , Wedding Videography, Cinematography.