Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

15 Reviews for Broadway Jake

AJ · Married on 10/08/2018

Best Wedding DJ!!

DJ Jake was awesome! The best wedding DJ there is!! Our wedding was in October and people are still talking about it! He played all of our favorite songs!! The uplighting matched our wedding colors perfectly!! We were very concerned about having an empty dance floor! Although, with DJ Jake, that was not the case! Most of our guests stayed til the end of the reception and our dance floor was packed!! Everyone had the best time!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Jacqueline and Joseph's Wedding

Joseph and Jacqueline · Married on 08/03/2018

We drove to Myrtle Beach to meet DJ Jake and from the moment we met he was fantastic. He gave us some homework to do and we actually had to turn it in, but it was for our best interest so we did and turned in our music list and the rest was amazing. We opted to assign specific songs to events throughout the night, but you can opt to have him select for you. The transitions were seamless and the extra music requests were added without flaw. He is the consummate professional and has a lot of fun with the families during the wedding. If I had another event to host, DJ Jake would be the first choice.

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • Brittany A

Brittany · Married on 08/12/2017

DJ Jake is one of my favorite vendors that was a part of my wedding day! DJ jake promised me that I was in good hands from the music selection process, to being at my rehearsal, to making sure everyone knew what they were doing for the ceremony and reception, and making sure that everything went as smooth as possible the day of my wedding. I was obviously skeptical that someone could provide this level of service at such an amazing price. DJ Jake 100% does everything he promises!!! My bridal party was impressed with how he attended our rehearsal and lined everyone up and gave us all the run down of how it will go the next day. He played everything we asked him to play- and had our guests dancing the minute he opened up the dancefloor til the minute the reception ended. He provided amazing lighting that looked beautiful. He broke out my glow sticks for the guests that I had completely forgotten about without me even asking him prior to the reception. His microphone/equipment works great--Guests complimented that they were able to hear the officiant and my husband and I during the ceremony (out by the windy beach). Who knows what behind the scenes things he did to make things go right during the reception. He essentially eliminated my need for a day of coordinator. Also, he gives you CDs of your wedding music at the end of the night, which has been awesome listening to. If you are getting married in myrtle beach you have to call DJ Jake, I couldn't imagine a different DJ at our wedding!!

Sent on 08/28/2017