39650 US HWY 19N, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Broad View Wellness

Based in Tarpon Springs, FL, Broad View Wellness prepares newlyweds to be for their wedding day. This company is owned and operated by Dominique Cipriani, who has been providing holistic healthcare to clients since 2010.

From safe, rapid weight loss to learning how to relax and calm the mind to be present for your special day, BVW can do it all!

Broad View Wellness offers a range of services to newlyweds-to-be ahead of their big day.

LipoMelt rapid weight loss technology-Powerful red light device that targets and shrinks fat cells, tightens skin and contours the body. This device leaves you feeling energized and ready to go!

Hypnosis-From weight loss, to quitting smoking, alleviating anxiousness, sleeplessness and so many other problems, hypnosis can help. Also fun for bridal showers, we offer group sessions are available for Past Life Regressions which is always a blast!

Reiki-Energy healing work to help with pain and anxiousness, calm the body, mind and soul. Reiki is used in many hospitals for aid in recovery of post and pre surgery.

• Woman-owned

1 User photo

• Jeannette

Jeannette A. · Married on 06/02/2021

Great experience! 🙏

Never having had a reiki session before, I had no idea what to expect so I went in with an open mind.
    Dominiquei is such a caring & gentle person so this put me at ease and I felt very relaxed.
    For anyone who is needing some inner healing, go & have a session with Dominique. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/05/2021

John G. · Married on 05/05/2021

Transformative

The red light therapy really helped me. I lost stubborn bodyfat, my skin looked rejuvenated and I had much more energy!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Broad View Wellness Pricing

Broad View Wellness Price Rates

Broad View Wellness FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Fitness / Health
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Classes

Team of Broad View Wellness

Dominique Cipriani

Dominique Cipriani

Director

Maintaining good health takes more than physical well-being. Maintaining balance, developing healthy lifelong habits and making good choices contribute to one's overall well-being and an ultimately happier, healthier lifestyle. It's never too late to begin the journey to better health, and Broadview Wellness is here to help you achieve the goals you have set for yourself.

We offer cutting edge weight loss and non surgical body sculpting through FDA approved Red Light Therapy, Hypnosis, Reiki Treatments and Sound Therapy to create your desired level of health and calmness.

I began my journey as a holistic healthcare provider in 2010. Since then, I’ve worked with many individuals and groups to help them live richer, fuller lives—free of the ailments that surround us.

I am genuine and compassionate. More importantly, I practice what I preach. All of the therapies I offer have helped me become a healthier person, which is why I’m certain they can help you, too. If you’d like to work on ways to improve your life, let’s get together and find out whether these therapies—and this practitioner—are a good fit for you.

~ Dominique

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 39650 US HWY 19N Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689 See on map
    Location of (Broad View Wellness)