The 300 Room at Pinheads

Fishers, IN View map

The 300 Room at Pinheads is a great place to host your rehearsal dinner, bridal shower and Bachelor and Bachlorette parties. This newly renovated banquet room can accomodate up to 80 guests. Contact us today to schedule your event.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Bar Services
Catering Services
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
3.4
    Laura Married on 09/27/2014
    We did our rehearsal dinner here and our wedding and Britton Hall exceeded my expectations. For our rehearsal we had a "BBQ" out side at the tiki bar and was able to play volley ball or corn hole. The chef cooked hamburgers, housemade sausage, and chicken to order for us. We had our own private server, who was amazing and made sure our drinks were full and plates cleared, where we could all order our beverages. It was a great relaxing night. On Saturday, I had over 100 candles that needed lit and everything was in perfect order when my guest arrived. I also had a smores bar that needed to be monitored and stocked throughout the evening that the staff took care of. For dinner we had rolls, salad, herb turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and green beans which was all amazing. This place has conections to get a reasonably priced DJ or local band. Our band was Big Rosco and the Hammers and they were amazing and very interactive with our guest, while playing a wide range of music. By far Britton Hall went out of their way to meet all of our wants and needs. The staff was very pleasant and worked very hard. Thank you Britton Hall for making our wedding amazing and memorable!
  • Krystal
    Krystal Married on 09/15/2018
    We wanted to do something that wasn't dancing as entertainment for our wedding reception, but that was unfortunately all that most "wedding" venues offered in our area. We were therefore really excited when a friend recommended Britton Hall Banquet Center to us. Britton Hall is attached to Pinheads Entertainment Center, which features access to a luxury arcade, bar, bowling alley, and restaurant. Britton Hall utilizes Alley's Alehouse as their exclusive caterer, but that worked out wonderfully because the food was absolutely delicious and they didn't tack on obscene service charges or force us to meet a catering minimum. It's worth noting that the lower cost didn't mean a lower quality of service by any means. Our coordinator and service staff were all very professional and helpful. Even with having an exclusive caterer, Pinheads still allowed us to have dessert catered from a licensed baker. We also had a cash bar, but there were plenty of options available to us in terms of paying for our guests' alcohol had it been in our budget.

Entertainment options were also plentiful. We took advantage of the discounted arcade cards and private bowling suite. Our guests were able to take part in whatever activities they wanted and everyone had a great time. Britton Hall's policies are very relaxed overall compared to most venues, meaning we had the freedom to create the exact kind of reception we dreamed of and were even able to make some changes at the last moment. We would definitely recommend considering Britton Hall.
    Angie Married on 07/14/2012
    This was the most reasonably priced venue I could find in the Fishers area. Sometimes you get what you pay for. The manager quit in the middle of my planning. The new manager wouldn't honor my old requests even though I had them in writing. The published menu prices were almost double when we went to book from what they'd originally told me. They changed when I could decorate the reception hall three different times because they double booked the venue. I had friends that had taken off of work to help that missed work three different times because of them. That led me having to decorate at 3am the night before my wedding. Tables and chairs weren't set up like they were supposed to when we got there. On the night of the actual reception, their sound system kept failing which led my DJ to not be able to play my specific songs at the right time. We had paid extra for a slide show of old pics as well as pics taken at the wedding. The system for that died within 2 minutes of it starting and never came back on. The breadsticks and veggies were so hard you could of threw them on the wall and they'd broke. Towards the end, I really thought these people had it out for me to make my day as stressful as they possibly could. We had no problems with them until we'd paid the bill in full, then it was one thing after another. I would not recommend them to anyone unless you want that much added stress to your special day. I have never dealt with a company so unprofessional. They brag about their 16 years of experience and all of the major venues they've worked at. No question why they dont work there any longer.

The Wellington Fishers Banquet & Catering Center The Wellington Fishers Banquet & Catering Center Banquet Halls

This is a great place to hold your Wedding Reception or Rehearsal Dinner. Great atmosphere and great food. Make sure to let Jessica know that you received this lead from the Fishers Banquet Center.

13825 Britton Park Rd Fishers, IN, 46038
Location of (The 300 Room at Pinheads)

The 300 Room at Pinheads frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of The 300 Room at Pinheads in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The 300 Room at Pinheads for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The 300 Room at Pinheads for wedding events?

The 300 Room at Pinheads offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does The 300 Room at Pinheads offer?

The 300 Room at Pinheads offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does The 300 Room at Pinheads offer for wedding events?

The 300 Room at Pinheads offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Bar Services
  • Catering Services
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does The 300 Room at Pinheads have available for wedding events?

The 300 Room at Pinheads offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The 300 Room at Pinheads and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The 300 Room at Pinheads is recommended by 66% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.7 in average response time, 3.7 in value, 3.3 in flexibility, 3.3 in professionalism and 3 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding

Wedding Venues