Engagement
Shoot included

About Brittany Photographs

Cinematic Wedding + Portrait Photography | Denver, Colorado + Worldwide Travel

{ Featured in Us Weekly, People, BRIDES & more! }

I VIEW PHOTOGRAPHY THE WAY I VIEW LIFE: MAGICAL AND FULL OF POSSIBILITY.

What I strive for in my work is to pair my artistic vision with your uniquely beautiful life and love stories to create memorable imagery that you’ll be excited to look at today, tomorrow, and many years from now.

I am wildly passionate about creating photographs that tell your story. Your portrait session or wedding day is a visual adventure, an intimate experience where I hope to cultivate a friendship and closeness with you that allows us to create meaningful photographs and memories together.

Turn on your favorite music, take a look around, and see if my work speaks to you. There are a lot of photographers you can choose from so what I want more than anything is that you find the right photographer for you. If you think I’m the artist you’ve been looking for, I would love to meet you! Get in touch and let’s start making plans to create something amazing together. I’m based in Denver, Colorado and am available for worldwide travel.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Toning (2)
Prints (2)
Second Shooter (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Not only does Brittany do amazing work, she goes above and beyond her call of duty to help with day of disasters. She's amazing, funny, and truly a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Saydee, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Booking Brittany for our wedding was the best decision!! She is sweet, kind and loving and she made us feel so loved on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Katlin, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1519131226 7207f9620e89d3c2 icecastles2

Complimentary Engagement Session with BP Wedding Photography

$800.00 Value | Promo Code: bpengagement
BP wedding photography comes with a complimentary engagement session!
#WW85d1ac56c51992b3

1 ENDORSEMENT
1 PRO I KNOW

Events

Denver, CO 37406   See On Map
423-507-4239 (phone)
Brittany Photographs is a wedding photographer from Denver, Colorado servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Boulder, Colorado Springs, and more. Brittany Photographs is a professional photographer that has been part of the worldwide wedding industry since 2014 specializing in cinematic weddings and portraits.