West Palm Beach, FL 33411 Map · Phone number

About Brittany Jean Events

Brittany Jean Events is a full service wedding planning firm offering Full-Service Wedding Coordination, Month-Of Coordination and Day-Of Coordination.

image10
image8
image10

2 Reviews for Brittany Jean Events

Alexx · Married on 05/11/2013

As a wedding photographer and videographer I encounter a plethora of event coordinators and Brittany by far has been the most personal & professional of them all. I recommend her highly.

Diana · Married on 05/10/2013

I had met Brittany and after hearing my struggles of trying to plan my wedding with not much help from family and friends because we had just recently moved 1,200 miles away from them, she offered me her help in planning my wedding. I did not know her too well and was not sure of the level of help I would recieve. It turns out Brittany is not just an amazing and creative planner who took the time to truly understand what I wanted, but also a warm and great person. Through the whole process, she stood by me, giving me timelines, lending her expertise, and her unfailing calm and grace always made me feel confident even in the times close to the wedding when I started to panic. Brittany has a great eye for decor and a personable nature and I would encourage anyone to seek her out to plan their perfect day! Your wedding happens only once and its only one day, mine came out perfect and I can look back and know it was everything I could have hoped for, thanks Brittany!

Brittany Jean Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Military

• West Palm Beach, 33411 See on map