Little Rock, AR 72295 Map · Phone number

About Brittany Boccher Photography

Brittany Boccher Photography provides a contemporary photojournalistic approach to wedding photography, where the photographer captures the moments of your day in the most natural setting possible. The goal is to achieve photos that evoke the story of your special day. Your wedding experience begins as you prepare with hair and makeup and ends with the farewell of the bride and groom. No detail in between is left un-captured!

As for who I am and why I do what I do. Well, for starters, I believe {Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud} Love is beautiful, blind, irresistible, strong, delicate, warm, treasured, wonderful, blissful, a precious gift. Love is a million things, a moment that lasts forever and a moment that I will capture for you to cherish a lifetime. I will cry at your wedding, I will sob as you choose to become one, I will smile with pure joy all because I cherish capturing once in a lifetime moments.

My name is Brittany and my love story began in a Texas airport on a fall day in 2005. I specialize in natural light photography. I love to capture moments that can be enjoyed and treasured for a lifetime. My objective is for a photograph to tell a story about the moment that was captured! When I’m not taking photos I spend my time with my wonderful husband, our amazing daughter, our handsome baby boy and adorable shih tzu we call “Goose”.

I'm an honored military spouse and always knew I wanted to work for myself. I spent six years in college studying and obtained a Masters in Business, which has enabled me to run an efficient woman owned and operated business. My education provided the tools and knowledge necessary to provide the best professional experience to my clients.

Photography was one of those things that I always liked to do, but never imagined making it a career. While photography has intrigued me for years, it was a friendship that evoked my creative side and released my passion to be the girl behind the camera! I now get to do what I love and enjoy on a daily basis and I look forward to assisting you in capturing the memories of your most important day!

If this is what you want to experience with your wedding, please do not hesitate to contact me and we can, together, make your wedding one to remember! Please contact me at brittanyboccherphotos@yahoo.com or call at (719) 213-5970 for more information about your special day. I'm currently photographing in throughout the state of Arkansas and Texas!

Thanks!

20120917030
20120912005

5 Reviews for Brittany Boccher Photography

Stacy · Married on 09/25/2014

Brittany is a true professional who takes great pictures. She captured my wedding beautifully and there were many candid shots that we will treasure forever as well as the posed shots. She captures the light beautifully and she really captures great outdoor backgrounds. My photos from my wedding are something that I will always treasure...would recommend Brittany to anyone for any event.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2013

Beautiful pictures and professional service.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2013

Brittany was so great! She was very friendly and easy to get ahold of. She did a fantastic job and our pictures were fantastic! My only complaint is that she moved out of state and I can't book any additional sessions with her. Wonderful photographer!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Brittany Boccher Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Little Rock See on map
    7192135970 (Phone number)
    Open Daily
    Location of (Brittany Boccher Photography)