Britt + Co

Ocean City, MD View map Visit website

Britt + Co is a wedding hair and makeup service based out of Ocean City, Maryland. This business has been serving the Maryland and Delaware Beaches and greater Eastern Shore area for the last 5 years. Over this time, the team has grown into a collaborative group of award-winning, talented, and professional makeup artists and hairstylists. They pride themselves on their up-to-date wedding beauty knowledge, style, and skills. This business uses only the most prestigious and high-performing products, all of which are vegan and cruelty-free. These talented professionals offer both traditional and airbrush makeup. They believe that every client and their face are unique, and they will work to discover the perfect makeup techniques for you.

Britt + Co offers a range of makeup and hairstyling packages for to-be-weds before their wedding day. Clients can take advantage of a trial to ensure their chosen look is nothing short of perfect before the big day. Lashes are provided with each makeup look. Hairstyles can range from textured bohemian half-up style, sleek and refined up-do, or loose and romantic looks. This team boasts the background and knowledge to bring your vision to life.

• Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 05/28/2021

Amazing job!

I loved my makeup and how she listened to what I wanted and was comfortable with!
  • Mary
    Mary C. Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding makeup

Brittney did my makeup for my wedding day as well as all of my bridesmaid, junior bridesmaid and flower girls. She was fabulous to work with and did such a great job making us look and feel beautiful!
    Janelle B. Married on 08/01/2020

Book Brittney!

There are not enough good things to say about Britney and her team! From the very first email I knew she was the one I wanted for my wedding day (and might I add she responded quickly too... which seems to be an issue with other artists in the area.) My makeup was glowy, “natural” and easily lasted 10+ hours, as did my bridal party’s.

If you’re looking for the best, here she is! Thank you Britt!

Pricing

Britt + Co Price Rates

Team

Brittney Slavens
Brittney Slavens
Owner / Lead Artist and Stylist

Fiancé, Mother of two, beach lover and owner of two successful businesses in the beauty industry.

Voted 2020 Coastal Style Magazine's Best Makeup Artist and currently nominated again for 2021!

I started Britt & Co. Beauty 5 years ago with a passion for makeup and an overwhelming love for weddings. Since then, we have flourished and grown into one of the areas most reputable and beloved bridal beauty service providers.

Fun facts-

I'm also a professional singer

I love all things Coconut (I'm Hawaiian.. go figure!)

and no, I've never been to Hawaii lol

Ocean City Ocean City, MD, 21842

By appointment only.
Location of (Britt + Co)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding