140 12th Ave, Madawaska, ME 04756 Map · Phone number

About Britney Layne Photography

The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer. ~Author Unknown

Britney Layne Photography is a PPA member, professional photographer and has been in the industry for over a decade. Having worked with two of Houston's most sought-after wedding photographers and as the Lead Photographer in one of the largest studios nationally found in malls across the country, Britney now runs her own photography studio in Madawaska, Maine! Britney Layne is also fully insured.

About My Shooting Style
I shoot in a very journalistic manner; raw and unposed. I pride myself on capturing real emotions at the moment of shutter release, not a faked smile on the count of three. "Say cheese!" is just that.... cheesy. I capture the reality of the moment most photographers lose. I own my own studio, right in the middle of town and close to everyone. On-location sessions offer another level of personalization to your photographs as well.

Online Proofs
I offer password-protected client proof galleries within one week of our session. Time will vary depending upon how busy I am the day before and the day after. All the images from our session will be uploaded to your private gallery for you to pick and choose from.

Products Offered: http://tinyurl.com/oxyn3re
Prints, Gallery-Wrapped Canvases, Flush-Mount Albums, Photo Books, Floating Gallery Blocks, Cube Decor, Metal Prints, Sweet Frames

Additional Services
Photobooth
DVD of Studio Session
Flash Drive of Wedding or Event
Photo Retouching
Make up Artist (Appointment must be made 2 weeks in advance)
Hair Stylist (Appointment must be made 2 weeks in advance)

Investment: http://britneylaynephotography.com/about/investment/wedding-collections/ I also offer custom built collections for the bride who knows exactly what she needs!

Discounts: Sunday - Friday weddings, October - April weddings, and weddings booked within one month of their date. Military personnel also enjoy a discount.

Special Offer! Did you get engaged on Valentine's Day? I am offering a FREE flash drive of your images to all couples who got engaged on Valentine's Day!

Follow Britney Layne Photography on

Britney Layne Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Adam's Mobile DJ Service and Sound
    Adam's Mobile DJ Service and Sound Wedding DJs

I have worked with Britney Layne Photography at a few venues we were hired for.. And i have also hired her personally to do work for me.. I can say as guarantee, This woman knows what shes doing.. Shes not afraid of getting down and dirty ( literally)to get the perfect shots for her clients.. Her professionalism is above and beyond most photographers I've delt with over the years.. Britney has a lot invested into her business and by that, i mean not just in equipment.. You can see the passion in her photos.. I would recommend her to any and all my brides who want to work with a true professional.

• 140 12th Ave Madawaska, 04756 See on map