Long Beach, CA 90805 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About Brimagraphics

Brimagraphics founder Brittany"Brimo" Morales, has been doing wedding video since 2009. With a bachelors degree in video production, her passion is to tell stories from behind the lens of a camera. What is a wedding video if not a story? A love story told through her eyes specifically catering toward each clients diverse taste. She does will do video for any type of wedding at a competitive price.

Follow Brimagraphics on

dancingvid

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Brimagraphics

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2015

Working with Brimo of Brimagraphics was wonderful! She's so creative and fun and very accommodating to your every need. She shot my husband and I's engagement pictures and we loved them. She made us feel so comfortable and was constantly making us laugh (she seriously has the best personality). Her prices were very affordable for the amount of editing and time she puts into it. I'd definitely choose her as photographer again if I ever needed one!

Lindsey · Married on 05/30/2015

Brimagraphics did videography for my wedding in May of 2015. She would meet with my husband and I about what we wanted in the video and was very quick to respond through email, text and phone about our request. The video came out better than what I requested! She did 2 videos, one was more of a quick over view with my husband and i's song and the other were clips of the main events that day so that I could send it to my grandmother who was too ill to make it. Brimagraphics did a wonderful job! She did the editing in a timely manner! She was very flexible with the budget as well! She was even dressed to impress the day of the wedding and had a partner to help her with other shots. She did an amazing job and I would even hire her again for other videography!

Brimagraphics Pricing

Brimagraphics Price Rates

Brimagraphics FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive