Nashville, TN 37205 Map · Phone number

About Brilliant Canary

Brilliant Canary was formed with the customer in mind. Through many years of working in the industry, we heard the wants and needs of our customers. With these in mind, we established a company that puts an emphasis on providing exceptional education, quality and service at the best price.

All of our bridal jewelry is designed and crafted in the United States of America. By supporting manufacturers in the United States, we can provide our customers with the highest quality jewelry at a faster delivery time and an exceptional price.

We strongly believe in helping others—with every purchase made a portion of the profits goes to the charity of your choice.*

• 30 Day Returns
• Donation Made With Every Purchase

Please note, Brilliant Canary customer service hours:
Monday-Friday 9-9 CDT
Saturday and Sunday 10-7 CDT
All inquiries will be answered within one business days.

Follow Brilliant Canary on

img9815
img9826

1 Reviews for Brilliant Canary

alex · Married on 12/01/2016

never bought jewelry online before so that was my first time and I must say I’m extremely pleased. they were very friendly and helpful and took great care of me. will be my jeweler of choice!

Brilliant Canary FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Insurance, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• Nashville, TN 37205 See on map