Brighter Darling

Brighter Darling

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brighter Darling

glowing | soft | naturally glamorous

Brighter Darling Artistry is about looking like you - just more glam. It's about having a flawless complexion. It's about looking lit from within and your best self. It's about looking at your wedding photos in twenty years and knowing you made the right decision.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

Follow Brighter Darling on

4 Reviews for Brighter Darling

Steffanie is very talented and wonderful to work with. I have had many experiences getting my makeup professionally done where the artist did not match the correct foundation for my skin tone. She custom blended a color for me that not only matched me perfectly but fit the event I was going to (outdoors in the summer - a lot of sweat). I have naturally dark circles under my eyes that show through everything. Not with Steff's magic touch! Completely even skin that glowed, looked great in person and in photos. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brighter Darling is professional, talented and a top choice when selecting a makeup artist. Top quality products, and meticulous application! A+++++++

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough good things about Steffanie with Brighter Darling. She's an amazing makeup artist, and she's super sweet to work with! She made me look like a million bucks without making me feel like I was wearing a ton of makeup. And my wedding pictures turned out fantastic thanks to her! You will not be disappointed if you have her do your wedding makeup.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/14/17, 1 Review

Wedding Trials

7 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1503370549875 freemink lash upgrade

FREE upgrade to mink or faux mink lashes!

$30.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Mention that you found me through WeddingWire and I'll apply a free upgrade to mink or faux mink lashes for your special day. Valid only for bride or main contact on contract.
#WWe3b394d86ec0a2c5