Brighter Darling

Brighter Darling

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brighter Darling

glowing | soft | naturally glamorous

Brighter Darling Artistry is about looking like you - just more glam. It's about having a flawless complexion. It's about looking lit from within and your best self. It's about looking at your wedding photos in twenty years and knowing you made the right decision.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

Follow Brighter Darling on

6 Reviews for Brighter Darling

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

Steffanie is very talented and wonderful to work with. I have had many experiences getting my makeup professionally done where the artist did not match the correct foundation for my skin tone. She custom blended a color for me that not only matched me perfectly but fit the event I was going to (outdoors in the summer - a lot of sweat). I have naturally dark circles under my eyes that show through everything. Not with Steff's magic touch! Completely even skin that glowed, looked great in person and in photos. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Steffanie was an absolute dream to work with. She was so responsive from the start and really listened. She asked many questions about the look and feel of the wedding, my skin type, my day to day look and more. She made sure to get to know me so that I would looked my best on my big day. When the day arrived, she was on time, professional and had amazing energy in the room. My bridesmaids were all at ease and we laughed together all morning. The girls looked absolutely stunning and confident. I can't thank her enough for caring so much, for going the extra mile and for being a the perfect addition to our day. We all loved Steffanie and I will always rave about her to anyone looking for an amazing experience.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kerri, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Steffanie did an amazing job on my wedding makeup. From the beginning she has been extremely quick and easy to communicate with. We even had a test run ahead of time with photos to test how the makeup would look in various lighting. Not only is she a skilled hand, she has a huge selection of makeup colors, types and brands. One thing that is also amazing is that she suffers from sensitive, dry skin, so she can provide tips ahead of time to keep your skin glowing on your wedding day. Best decision was hiring her!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittany, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brighter Darling Pricing

220x220 sq 1503369668177 2017 01 02 14.02.26v2
220x220 sq 1503369677621 2017 01 02 14.02.34v2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1503370549875 freemink lash upgrade

FREE upgrade to mink or faux mink lashes!

$30.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Mention that you found me through WeddingWire and I'll apply a free upgrade to mink or faux mink lashes for your special day. Valid only for bride or main contact on contract.
#WWe3b394d86ec0a2c5