Clementon, NJ 08021 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Brighter Darling

Brighter Darling Artistry is about looking like you - just more glam. It's about having a flawless complexion. It's about looking lit from within and your best self. It's about looking at your wedding photos in twenty years and knowing you made the right decision.

Follow Brighter Darling on

06 03 14 00 19
01 02 14 02 26v2
01 02 14 02 34v2
Brighter Darling
before and after mommy makeover brighter darling
Brighter Darling
before and after latina wedding makeup brighter d
Brighter Darling
before and after mommy makeover green eyes and br
Brighter Darling
before and after mommy makeover tan skin dark hai
Brighter Darling
before and after on air makeup neutral cool toned
Brighter Darling
before and after pale skin makeover brighter darl
before and after special event makeover over 50
before and after special event wedding makeup dar
06 03 11 25 31
06 03 11 25 39

6 Reviews for Brighter Darling

Andrea · Married on 05/01/2018

Steffanie is very talented and wonderful to work with. I have had many experiences getting my makeup professionally done where the artist did not match the correct foundation for my skin tone. She custom blended a color for me that not only matched me perfectly but fit the event I was going to (outdoors in the summer - a lot of sweat). I have naturally dark circles under my eyes that show through everything. Not with Steff's magic touch! Completely even skin that glowed, looked great in person and in photos. Highly recommend!

Kerri · Married on 04/20/2018

Steffanie was an absolute dream to work with. She was so responsive from the start and really listened. She asked many questions about the look and feel of the wedding, my skin type, my day to day look and more. She made sure to get to know me so that I would looked my best on my big day. When the day arrived, she was on time, professional and had amazing energy in the room. My bridesmaids were all at ease and we laughed together all morning. The girls looked absolutely stunning and confident. I can't thank her enough for caring so much, for going the extra mile and for being a the perfect addition to our day. We all loved Steffanie and I will always rave about her to anyone looking for an amazing experience.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Brighter Darling 1
    Brighter Darling 2

Brighter Darling's reply:

Thank you, Kerri! You and your bridesmaids were so fun to work with and I had a great time with you all. Such stunning ladies all around!

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Steffanie did an amazing job on my wedding makeup. From the beginning she has been extremely quick and easy to communicate with. We even had a test run ahead of time with photos to test how the makeup would look in various lighting. Not only is she a skilled hand, she has a huge selection of makeup colors, types and brands. One thing that is also amazing is that she suffers from sensitive, dry skin, so she can provide tips ahead of time to keep your skin glowing on your wedding day. Best decision was hiring her!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Brighter Darling's reply:

Thanks, Britt! It was so fun being a part of your big day! Happy to hear you felt beautiful!

Brighter Darling FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 10.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brighter Darling 1
    FREE upgrade to mink or faux mink lashes!
    Mention that you found me through WeddingWire and I'll apply a free upgrade to mink or faux mink lashes for your special day. Valid only for bride or main contact on contract.