Folly Beach, SC 29439 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Brienne Friedman Skin Care

With wedding season upon us, I want to make something very clear…Your Skin! Are you looking for that fresh-faced, blushing-bride look? Don't you also want your groom's skin to be clear and smooth ? Are you interested in getting rid of the "Mother of the Bride's" crows feet and getting your Dad's skin soft and clear in time to walk you down the aisle? Let me help you experience the amazingly gorgeous skin you deserve for your big day! The memories (and pictures!) will last a lifetime, so make sure you're ready for your close ups!

As you're planing your wedding, now is the time to start the beauty regimens to get ready for that big day. Most brides begin these beauty regimens as early as 6-8 months before the wedding. These typically include facials, tanning or experimenting with sunless tanners in hopes of finding the perfect one, increasing their exercise, and more.

What is Rodan + Fields?

Rodan + Fields is a clinical grade skin care company created by Dr Rodan and Dr Fields- the creators of Proactiv. The doctors are dedicated to giving you smooth and healthy skin just in time for your big day! Whether your problem is fine lines and wrinkles, acne, sensitive skin, or sun damaged skin- we have a product for you! We even have products to help with eczema and rosacea as well as other skin care needs. We have RNs on staff to answer any questions you have as well. Our products are backed with a 100% money back guarantee within 60 days- empty bottles and all! Our company is so confident that you will see improved results within just a few weeks, that they actual recommend you take a picture of yourself on day 1 and repeat after 4 weeks and 7 weeks. Since, your wedding day is the biggest day of your life and you only get one shot at your entrance and your pictures. Make it one that you feel confident and beautiful in!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have and I will be happy to answer them for you. When emailing, please put Rodan + Fields in the subject line to ensure your email gets read. You can email me at brienne.friedman@gmail.com

*if anyone may be looking for any business opportunities to join my team, I am always looking for motivated people! Ask me for more info at brienne.friedman@gmail.com with the subject line saying Rodan and Fields.

**Special for the Bride:

Order a Regimen & Tool Combo of your choice as a Preferred Customer with me and I'll give you free mini facial kits for each of your bridesmaids!

Follow Brienne Friedman Skin Care on

dsc09825
dsc09714
wedding 8
Brienne Friedman Skin Care
sharable decide today reverse regimen
sharable decide today soothe
gifts2
redefine
martha stewart weddings
Brienne Friedman Skin Care
press lip night renewing serum
once upon a time
Brienne Friedman Skin Care
sharable redefine lip renewing serum
press acute care
Brienne Friedman Skin Care
news redefine amp md patent
pc perks flyer
c17dc04456e27019 image
image

2 Reviews for Brienne Friedman Skin Care

Casey · Married on 12/05/2015

I have been using Rodan and Fields products for 5 months now and love them! I was in Charleston for a bachelorette party and Brienne made all the girls little care packages which included a mini facial kit! I loved the mini facial kit so much I knew that I had to try the other products! I started using the Unblemish regimen and just recently switched to the Redefine regimen with the Redefine eye cream! I am so happy with the results! Brienne has made the process so easy too! She is great for making suggestions on products and always sends me a reminder before my order ships so I have enough time to change the products that I am getting if needed! I would definitely recommend the Rodan and Fields products and Brienne as a consultant :)

Sent on 05/05/2016

Brittany · event on 12/02/2015

I've always had incredibly sensitive skin, I'm a sun-lover, and I'm horrible about washing my face. As you can imagine, my skin has NEVER looked good. I was a pro with acne cream, concealer and caked on foundation. When I'd go to the store to get acne medication, I'd get one for myself and one for my teenage daughter. It was RATHER embarrassing. Fast forward to Rodan and Fields, and the lovely Miss Brienne...

I started out with the UNBLEMISH and literally within 3 days, my face was completely changing. Even my husband and daughters noticed. I didn't use it day and night because of my skin's sensitivity, but I didn't even need to. The change was remarkable, and I'm not kidding.
    As an acne sufferer, I was also very afraid of using moisturizer, so I really didn't want a line that had anything even remotely close to that. But, R&F changed me. I signed up to be a Preferred Customer knowing that I could cancel if I needed to, but I have NO interest in stopping with these products. For my reorder, I decided to go with the REVERSE because I no longer had any acne! YEAY!!!! I love REVERSE! I love the softness and the brightness that my face has now. It's honestly amazing to me. I have zero acne and I no longer wear any concealer or foundation. I'm strictly a powder girl. ME! I never would have believed that my skin could get there. The uneven skin tones and redness are drastically reduced and my skin looks great all on it's own!

There's nothing quite like being a walking billboard for your products and Brienne's beautiful face should be all of the proof you need. She's so quick to answer any questions and she's amazingly helpful and kind. If you've been on the fence even a little bit, you have to try it. I promise you won't be sorry!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Brienne Friedman Skin Care Pricing

Brienne Friedman Skin Care Price Rates

Brienne Friedman Skin Care FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Group Discounts

• Folly Beach, 29439 See on map