West Chester, PA 19380 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About BRIDIE'S BAUBLES JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES BOUTIQUE

Bridal Accessories, Wedding Jewelry & Baubles for the Bride, Bridesmaid, Mother of the Bride, Groom, Prom, Pageant and Formal Affairs. Elegant Freshwater Pearls, Custom Colored Pearls & Swarovski Crystal bling! Sparkling Cubic Zirconia, satin ribbon bracelets and chandelier earrings, Lariat Necklaces, Satin Ribbon Bracelets, Anklets & Foot Jewelry! Custom made wedding veils, bird cage veils, finger tip & cathedral length veils. Silk & satin purses, evening wraps. Bustle brooches, pins, foot jewelry & destination wedding accessories. Sophisticated styles in your wedding color or theme for planning your wedding day. Shop our versatile selection of couture MEG Jewelry, Mariell, Illusions Bridal & JL Johnson Veils.

QUESTIONS: E-mail Bridie@bridiesbaubles.com

yhst41235400183163215193537098
Bethany

3 Reviews for BRIDIE'S BAUBLES JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES BOUTIQUE

Beverly · Married on 10/09/2010

I know what you are thinking.... all 5s for a vendor.... Well it's possible if you work with Bridget from Bridie's Baubles. She was absolutely amazing and treated my wedding as if it were her own. Bridget ensured that I looked perfect on my wedding day and really kept me sane along the way! I highly recommend her and her boutique for your bridal, bridal party, and mother's jewelry. She was also key on my veil (read on for that disaster where she saved the day). She has a ton of other great things on her site as well - gift, favors, etc. You will get boutique service with Bridget and she can help you do it on any budget.

Bridget and I spent most of our time on my jewelry which was very important to me - I am a jewelry girl. She asked to see a picture of my dress and wanted to understand all the details of my wedding. Her site has wonderful options, and she really listened and made fabulous recommendations. And we are not talking about one email - she sent numerous emails, changing the options as I provided more input. I ended up with the most lovely pearls that Bridget helped me customize to the exact length. And when I had an issue with the bracelet clasp, Bridget facilitated then entire exchange. It was exactly what I wanted - I wish I could post a picture.

When it came to bridesmaids and mother of the bridge jewelry, she again asked for pictures of the dresses so that she could make recommendations. She sent tons of options that ranged in price, which was the best part since I had young bridesmaids. Her recommendation for my mother's necklace was perfect for the portrait neckline.

And finally, Bridget was my savior when it came to my veil. My friends told me not to spend a lot of money on my veil so I bought one second hand without really putting enough thought into it. It didn't have a blusher and the comb was too large. Bridget directed me back to the second hand shop (she had a great relationship with the owner) to work with their seamstress on alterations - but that was a much as a new veil on Bridget's site so I decided to order a new veil. I was running short on time, ordered the veil, and had it a week before the wedding. However, when I opened it, I had ordered the wrong edge and I was distraught (I thought I was duplicating the veil edge I had bought, but I was so wrong - all my fault). I didn't know what to do. Bridget express ordered a new veil after going through all of the specifications in detail with me. I got it two days before the wedding and it was perfect. Bridget kept assuring me I would get it and it would look perfect, and it did.

Did I forget to mention that she gave me the tip of removing my blusher for the photos (which was key)!!!

As I said when I started the review, you are getting boutique service with Bridget. She is so easy to work with and consultative, and offers jewelry and accessories for anyone's budget.

Sent on 03/21/2011

Twyla · Married on 05/16/2009

The jewelry was excellent quality for the price and we could not have been more pleased. They worked with us to make sure the color was perfect. The customer service was excellent and they were extremely responsive. I would highly recommend their service.

Sent on 06/22/2009

Joy · Married on 07/05/2009

3.0

Bridie was the key to the finishing touches of my wedding dress. The idea I had was hard to find and she managed to accommodate my ideas to the best of her abilities. The piece turned out beautifully and finished the look I was hoping to have.

Sent on 08/13/2009

BRIDIE'S BAUBLES JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES BOUTIQUE FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Costume Accessories
    Custom Accessories
    Designer Accessories

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• BRIDIE'S BAUBLES JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES BOUTIQUE 1
    FREE SHIPPING - ALL ORDERS
    Receive Free Shipping on all orders / Price Match Guarantee Shipping within US. Shipped via USPS Priority Ground
  • BRIDIE'S BAUBLES JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES BOUTIQUE 2
    Purchase 4 Indentical MEG Jewelry Bridesmaids Accessories - 5th FREE
    Purchase 4 Indentical MEG Jewelry Bridesmaids Accessories - 5th FREE
  • BRIDIE'S BAUBLES JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES BOUTIQUE 3
    SPEND $300 on MEG BRIDAL Accessories - $50 Credit Towards Bridesmaids Jewelry
    Purchase $300 in MEG Jewelry Bridal Accessories & receive a $50 credit towards your bridesmaids jewelry. Couture designs made of the finest Swarovski Crystals & Freshwater Pearls.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of BRIDIE'S BAUBLES E-BOUTIQUE to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Voilà! Customs by Nicole Wedding Invitations

Bridget was absolutely wonderful when I was looking for jewelry for my wedding. Her selection was huge and I found exactly what I was looking for. She really went above and beyond to help me find the perfect set for myself and my bridesmaids. Thank you!!

• West Chester, 19380 See on map
    6107245714 (Fax Number)
    24/7 website Customer Service 9am - 5pm EST Email is the best form of contact, we return your message within 24 HOURS. Bridie@bridiesbaubles.com
    Location of (BRIDIE'S BAUBLES JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES BOUTIQUE)