Bridgecity Music

Cake cutting
Cake cutting

3 Reviews for Bridgecity Music

Adriana · Married on 09/05/2015

Denmark has done a few events I have attended so I happily hired him for my wedding and he was AMAZING! Kept the party going, everyone was on there feet from ages 2 to 80!! He is very friendly and engaging with the guests! Fairly priced! I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Erin · Married on 05/17/2015

Denmark helped our wedding reception to feel very special. From our first meeting, he put our minds at ease. He's very experienced and professional, yet so friendly and approachable. He strives to make your event personalized, and even gives you access to his extensive music database to pick your songs. We didn't go a super traditional route, and added the "shoe game" before our first dance. He coordinated it perfectly, and it ending up being a lot of fun. We had a Sunday wedding, and didn't have a big crowd for dancing, but his choices were fun and we really enjoyed ourselves. He kept the reception flowing smoothly, and even helped to coordinate our sparkler send off at the end of the night. Don't hesitate to choose Denmark for any of your DJ needs...you'll be glad you did!

We hired Denmark as our DJ for our July 20th wedding after meeting him at a Portland Bridal show. After talking to numerous wedding dj's with faux hocks fist pumping I was getting nervous about finding a DJ that really fit our music style and wasn't over the top cheesy. After talking with Denmark at the bridal show for over 30 minutes, I knew he knew exactly what we were going for. Denmark was a hit at our wedding! All of our friends thought he was the best wedding DJ they had ever seen. He was very flexible about last minute changes to where the dance floor would be and he played every one of my top requests. We had our friends who NEVER dance, dancing the night away! For doing such an amazing job our friends and I offered Denmark a tip, which he would not accept. He blew me away. I hope we can throw another party someday and use him as the DJ. I HIGHLY recommend Denmark for your event DJ!

Bridgecity Music FAQ